All Discussions Tagged 'pug-product-reviews' (15)

← Back to PUG Product Reviews
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Space-Age Ginger Dream!

I’ve never been one for swing dresses. I’ve always felt either too dowdy or too much like a pretty princess 5 year old when trying them on.…

Started by Crystal Leaver

7 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Crystal Leaver

A skirt to Ruffle those Kinks...

I have been meaning to write this review ever since I got this skirt in the mail last week. When I saw it on the website I admit I bought i…

Started by Denise

9 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Whitney Davidson

Natasha

I recently aquired a beautiful Navy and cream Natasha.  I love it so much that I've worn it twice in one week!  My full review can be found…

Started by cela hyatt

0 Dec 26, 2012

Review on a casual Pinup Couture look

Many of us have figured out how to dress up our Pinup Couture outfits for special occasions or fancy nights out, but continue to struggle w…

Started by Ms. Natalie Ruth

12 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Ms. Natalie Ruth

A New Fetish For Fetish Print

I just received this beautiful dress last week and of course as soon as it was delivered, I had to run up to my bedroom, try it on, and tak…

Started by Brandi Shuey

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Brandi Shuey

Pris a bit of a Fizz

A friend of mine won a book competition (her book got selected for publishing based on her first chapter) so she's having a bit of a party…

Started by Denise

0 Oct 2, 2012

Haunted Perfection

I recently purchased the Haunted Housewife in Red off of Swap and Sell. The only way to describe this dress is luscious. It makes you go fr…

Started by Denise

6 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Denise

Hello Dolly!

So every girl needs a top that can be playful yet Glam. I give to you the Dolly (from Deadly Dames).  I know what your thinking, it looks l…

Started by Denise

4 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Denise

PUGC Swing Dresses In The Wild

I must start this review with a big disclaimer! My photos are terrible. I had the best of intentions to do this review with loads of lovely…

Started by Erin Corbett

6 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Rhinestone Rockwell

The Pinup Mommy

As a child growing up in the 80’s I would watch reruns of I Love Lucy, I quickly noticed how put together Lucy Ricardo looked, never frumpy…

Started by Ysell Huizar

8 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Mary Hoover

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Getting the Vamp Collar on black sateen Bad Girl Bolero to stand up properly

Started by Helen Alice Jul 22, 2015. 0 Replies

Anyone own the Bad Girl bolero in black sateen?  I'm trying to get the vamp collar to stand properly and not look all wilted. Any experience with this?…Continue

Space-Age Ginger Dream!

Started by Crystal Leaver. Last reply by Crystal Leaver Jul 22, 2013. 7 Replies

I’ve never been one for swing dresses. I’ve always felt either too dowdy or too much like a pretty princess 5 year old when trying them on.   Then I fell in love with the Atomic print on the…Continue

Tags: couture, pinup, atomic-print, ginger, pug-product-reviews

Sophisticated JAYNE

Started by Natalie Paddycakes. Last reply by Auburn Hills Jun 23, 2013. 4 Replies

I've been super excited for this dress ever since it hit the coming soon section, and it does not disappoint.  I really love the simplicity and versatility of a cotton wiggle -- its just a perfect…Continue

Tags: m, fan-photos, spring, yellow, jayne

Micheline DVD

Started by Crystal Ortega. Last reply by Mischa Mayhem May 11, 2013. 6 Replies

Are there any reviews on Micheline's new DVD? I am dying to hear some feedback!!! Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service