Jen Robinson's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Where did you purchase your corset? It sounds like either the fabric is defective or…"

Jen Robinson replied Jul 26, 2014 to HELP!

3 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Raven J Campbell

"This is interesting - looks like you'd have a smoother front that with a traditional…"

Jen Robinson replied Jul 23, 2014 to Vedette Latex Waist Cincher

2 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Jerusha Cardimona-Kaffine

"Have you tried the Skimp Skamp panties by Bali? They've been making them forever, an…"

Jen Robinson replied Jun 26, 2013 to High-Waisted Panties

9 Jun 26, 2013

"Rago doesn't come in larger cup sizes like F/G (I'm a 36 G and they don't have one f…"

Jen Robinson replied Jun 6, 2013 to Shapewear (and bra) help for Jessica dress

7 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by LeLe

"I hope you didn't think that I was directing my comments at you personally - I just…"

Jen Robinson replied May 28, 2013 to Where to buy Corset

52 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Skylar Sandman

"It should be pointed out that traditionally corsets were not worn to sleep in and pr…"

Jen Robinson replied May 27, 2013 to Where to buy Corset

52 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Skylar Sandman

"Well, I'd recommend not wearing it with anything knit that hugs you really closely i…"

Jen Robinson replied Jan 3, 2013 to So I finally bought a corset...

13 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Aoife 24K

"Try Corset Making Supplies: http://corsetmaking.com/category/corset-notions-accessor…"

Jen Robinson replied Nov 20, 2012 to Where to buy garters only

4 Nov 20, 2012

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

HELP!

Started by Kayla B. Last reply by Raven J Campbell Jan 29, 2015. 3 Replies

I purchased an under bust, waist training corset with real steel boning a few months ago (online). I have been wearing it quite religiously (5 days a week, 10 hours or so at a time) and discovered,…Continue

Tags: Repair, Clothing, Sewing, Corset

Vedette Latex Waist Cincher

Started by Katie Robbert. Last reply by Jerusha Cardimona-Kaffine Oct 24, 2014. 2 Replies

I've been hard at work trying to find the perfect waist cincher. I've decided on a cincher and not a corset because I want the capability of wearing it with everything. I've been constantly going…Continue

Found Crownette Closeout Online !

Started by Ponydot. Last reply by Ponydot May 13, 2014. 4 Replies

My sis and I were the little girls who wore the scratchy crinolines and never wore a dress without a slip even at the ages of six and seven so Crownette undergarments and girdles were a standard…Continue

New to corseting!

Started by Nina Lamentina. Last reply by Nina Lamentina Feb 21, 2014. 6 Replies

Hey girls! I need some advice since I'm pretty new to corseting. Just little more than a month ago I bought my first otr corset called the Baby Corset from What Katie Did. I don't have plans to start…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service