Tahitia Belle Fille's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (393) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's another red faced moment of mine :) Years ago I was visiting a friend of mine…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Nov 3, 2012 to Your Most Embarrassing or Funny Stories

42 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Brandi Shuey

"This is a really good topic, I've actually been thinking of picking up a garter belt…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Oct 25, 2012 to Help! Need stocking & garter belt advice...

38 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Jesi M A Morrow

"Time to share mine, lol. Last summer my husband and I went to a get together for Lab…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Oct 25, 2012 to Your Most Embarrassing or Funny Stories

42 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Brandi Shuey

"That is so cute, lol! I did that once too. I figure this could be a fun topic to let…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Oct 25, 2012 to Your Most Embarrassing or Funny Stories

42 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Brandi Shuey

"Very nice! I hope you win! BTW, I LOVE the the theme of the pageant as well USO danc…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Oct 15, 2012 to How to Run a Pinup Contest

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

"Hello Jenn :) I had the exact same problem myself when I looked into getting a bra f…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Oct 14, 2012 to Secrets in Lace Sizing

5 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Jenn Bailey

"That is just gorgeous! I don't suppose you have a tutorial you can follow to get thi…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Oct 13, 2012 to SHOW ME THE HAIR :)

117 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by hailunw3

"Oh my GOD I am in LOVE with that look! I also love your collection of vintage hairst…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Oct 13, 2012 to SHOW ME THE HAIR :)

117 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by hailunw3

"First off congrats again on your first order! I agree that the zebra pants are just…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Sep 18, 2012 to What do you thing about the zebra pant by Deadly Dame?

1 Sep 18, 2012

"Hi Jeanie and welcome to the community! My advice is to look into thrift stores, the…"

Tahitia Belle Fille replied Sep 18, 2012 to I'm a newbie..

4 Sep 18, 2012

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service