Sugar's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a Black Vamp in 2X, and I'm 46in bust, 33in waist, 46in hips. The fabric defi…"

Sugar replied Aug 14, 2012 to attention Plus Size (2X) Vamp top AND Vamp Dress owners!

4 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Laura Emily

"I got my 9357, and it is so pretty! It smooths everything out really well and holds…"

Sugar replied Jul 23, 2012 to Best Shape Wear for Plus Size Pin Ups!?!

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Erin Sapp

"So, the 6101 has really nice shaping for the tummy area. It holds in the tummy reall…"

Sugar replied Jul 23, 2012 to Best Shape Wear for Plus Size Pin Ups!?!

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Erin Sapp

"I really want to try them. They sound so nice. It's already going on August now, tho…"

Sugar replied Jul 23, 2012 to Shorts?

8 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Christina Zepeda

"That outfit is super cute! I have a pair of high-waisted shorts I rarely wear that I…"

Sugar replied Jul 23, 2012 to Shorts?

8 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Christina Zepeda

"I just ordered the 9357 Open Bottom Body Briefer and the 6101 High Waist Panty Brief…"

Sugar replied Jul 18, 2012 to Best Shape Wear for Plus Size Pin Ups!?!

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Erin Sapp

"I'm glad you mentioned that, Karyn. My waist and hips are 13 inches apart, too, so I…"

Sugar replied Jul 12, 2012 to Best Shape Wear for Plus Size Pin Ups!?!

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Erin Sapp

"I have the Marilyn, and it is gorgeous and very flattering. It is dicey on the bust,…"

Sugar replied Jul 9, 2012 to Bathing Suits!

3 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Sugar

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Tights/Leggings?

Started by Erin Corbett. Last reply by Cassie Zhang Mar 1, 2016. 6 Replies

It's that time of year, ladies - I'm freezing my butt off in dresses at work. Every year I go through the same struggle of trying (and usually failing!) to buy TRUE plus sized leggings and tights.…Continue

Tags: 2X, XL, leggings, Tights

Monica on other Plus-Sized Gals?

Started by Miss Iris Mae. Last reply by Miss Anne Mary Oct 15, 2015. 2 Replies

Hey ladies!So I bought my first few PUG items last month, and I'm absolutely in love. But I'm a little iffy on my new red Monica. I feel like it makes my chest look enormous and awkward. Now, I'm a…Continue

HEEEELP!

Started by Valerie Granados Payan. Last reply by Valerie Granados Payan Oct 9, 2015. 4 Replies

Ok so my brother is getting married in Feb. and I can't find a dress. I would like something vintage, petticoat and all that. It is a formal occasion and I have looked everywhere but alot of the…Continue

Tags: formal, wedding, texas, dress

Corsets

Started by Mel D. Last reply by Mel D Aug 5, 2014. 2 Replies

Hey ladies!I bought the Mon Cheri in mauve off another woman on this site and holy mahoney is it TIGHT! It's the smallest 2X I've ever tried to put on. So, I'm going to use that as an opportunity to…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service