Sugar's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love to hear from people about the fit once they get them! I'm super between…"

Sugar replied Aug 21, 2012 to Veronica

10 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Dorothy B. Williams

"Perhaps throw some Oxiclean in the wash, too, if things look desperate. Oxiclean is…"

Sugar replied Jul 18, 2012 to Color transfer on my Peach Vamp top!!!

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Sugar

"Maybe spray some Shout stain remover on it and let that set in overnight, then try h…"

Sugar replied Jul 18, 2012 to Color transfer on my Peach Vamp top!!!

5 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Sugar

"I have mine now, and I would say it's a little big, but if I had sized down it might…"

Sugar replied Jul 18, 2012 to Suggestions and Questions Regarding PUG Clothing - for shoppers

29 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Vívian Dantas de Souza

"How are the LB BL High-Waisted Shorts? Especially on someone who is curvy/takes a la…"

Sugar replied Jul 9, 2012 to Suggestions and Questions Regarding PUG Clothing - for shoppers

29 Feb 16, 2013

"I'm all about anything MM style! Casual or dressed-up. She just got it right. Plus t…"

Sugar replied Jul 6, 2012 to Is there a 1940s-1950s style that you would like to see PUG bring to life for your closet?

51 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Jackie Gardea

"I ended up getting my normal size, but if I find it big I could always wash and dry…"

Sugar replied Jul 4, 2012 to Suggestions and Questions Regarding PUG Clothing - for shoppers

29 Feb 16, 2013

"Gia top- PUG says that it is stretchy, so if you're in between sizes, you may want t…"

Sugar replied Jul 3, 2012 to Suggestions and Questions Regarding PUG Clothing - for shoppers

29 Feb 16, 2013

"Sounds like a Mewtwo... Gotta catch 'em all..."

Sugar replied Jul 3, 2012 to My Favourite PUG Item and Why

27 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Alyssa Cutuli

"I just need a good discount code now for the Doris skirt and a few other things! The…"

Sugar replied Jul 3, 2012 to Suggestions and Questions Regarding PUG Clothing - for shoppers

29 Feb 16, 2013

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Looking For Vintage Accessories and Clothing Items!!!

Started by Miss Iris Mae. Last reply by Miss Iris Mae Nov 13, 2016. 5 Replies

Hi lovelies!!!If anyone out there is cleaning out their closet and has things they'd like to sell for fairly cheap, I'd love to buy from you! Anything is welcome! Actual vintage things are lovely,…Continue

Tags: please, help, accessories, clothing, iso

What type of Navy is the Monica Dress in Navy Blue? Bright? Darker?

Started by Demimondaine. Last reply by Demimondaine Apr 2, 2016. 2 Replies

I want to add an 'LBD" that isn't black, to my wardrobe.   I just put myself on the waitlist for an XS or S Monica Dress in Navy Blue, however...I'm curious to know, from any of you who have this…Continue

Nameless Dress

Started by Laura L.. Last reply by Laura L. Nov 28, 2015. 2 Replies

Hi all,This dress was posted on facebook a while back but when I enquired, it was no longer for sale and no name was provided. I'd like to track it down on ebay - can somebody name this dress?thank…Continue

Favourite products?

Started by Fi Fi La Roux. Last reply by Miss Iris Mae Jun 4, 2015. 3 Replies

I've gone makeup free (zit on the chin and all!) except my mascara to showcase how good it is - it makes even the stubbiest little lashes gigantic! It's "They're real" by Benefit. People often ask me…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service