Chrystal Allen's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice job, it looks great!!! I know all about being unhappy when seams aren't perfect…"

Chrystal Allen replied Nov 3, 2013 to Lenghtening a circle / half circle skirt

7 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Chrystal Allen

"You shouldn't need to gather the ribbon, just pinning it about 5/8" above the hem al…"

Chrystal Allen replied Oct 28, 2013 to Lenghtening a circle / half circle skirt

7 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Chrystal Allen

"Thanks so much guys, I'm super proud of it and can't wait to make more and improve m…"

Chrystal Allen replied Oct 27, 2013 to My first dress.

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Emmy Stone

"Noting that I'm not a pro, and not on my game this morning, this is how I'd attack i…"

Chrystal Allen replied Oct 27, 2013 to Lenghtening a circle / half circle skirt

7 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Chrystal Allen

"That skirt is glorious! Strange though, if you're after the pink rose, it allows me…"

Chrystal Allen replied Oct 27, 2013 to Altering a Skirt to Fit...

4 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Sammi

"If it's a true circle skirt, the short answer is yes, it really will be difficult to…"

Chrystal Allen replied Oct 27, 2013 to Altering a Skirt to Fit...

4 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Sammi

"I assume you'e using straight needles, how about a doll? Or maybe some cat toys? I s…"

Chrystal Allen replied Oct 7, 2013 to Beginner knitter in need of help!

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Emmy Stone

"Turn the skirt part into a pair of shorts and make a romper out of it! I can only DI…"

Chrystal Allen replied Jul 26, 2012 to What to do with this dress....

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Desilu

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Jenny dress

Started by Lucy Aguilera Mar 24, 2015. 0 Replies

Hello there, has anyone ever altered a PUG Jenny dress? Practically the bust? I am not very blessed in that area and need to alter my dress. I am thinking of taking the boning out completely but…Continue

baby / toddler slings

Started by Kristina Hill Edwards. Last reply by Maria Houston Sep 30, 2014. 4 Replies

I could use some advise from you ladies... I used to make these baby/toddler ring slings…Continue

1950s style dress

Started by Margrete. Last reply by Miss Julia Aug 18, 2014. 4 Replies

Here's finally another project that's been a little on and off.When I got my sewing machine last year, the first thing I started "fantasizing" about was a 50s style dress in white w/black polkadot…Continue

Pattern Sizing and altering

Started by Melissa Gossett. Last reply by Miss Julia Aug 18, 2014. 1 Reply

I just joined the group and wanted to say this is amazing! I am a seamstress and make a lot of my own vintage clothing. I have been a seamstress for nearly 20 years, and I have done everything from…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service