Talk about the ink on your body! Put up pictures! All that kind of good stuff...

Views: 2719

Replies to This Discussion

Aw! All you ladies have such wonderful tattoos, with such great meaning behind them! Its awesome to see all these girls with tattoos!! I loveeee this art form! I only have 3 right now, but I plan to get many many more. I love the look, the feeling, and the satisfaction you get from seeing your thoughts portrayed on your body by an amazing artist!!

My first tattoo on my left forearm. Got it the day I turned 18 at Musink. Right after I got to see Face to Face and NOFX!! Two of my favorite bands!! It was a pretty epic birthday!! I got the mermaid because I love how its symbolyzes beauty and mystery, also Im big into surfing so Im in the ocean all of the time and that makes me feel like a mermaid haha!!

Second tattoo is an elephant riding a bycycle (the ones with the big front wheel and tiny back wheel...think its called a penny-farver or something). Its on the side of my right calf. I absolutely adore this tattoo! Wish I had a better picture of it, but this is the best I could find! Elephants are my favorite animal, and always have been! I am obsessed with them, I collect anything with elephants. I just love how beautiful and smart they are. It is riding a bike because its funny and reminds me of the circus, which is another thing I love

Just got this a few weeks ago at Ink n Iron! It is on my right thigh and is a shark eating a pineapple. I love it so much! Reminds me of being in the ocean and of living in Hawaii for the few months that i did.

the one on my right spells out me, reminding me after my divorce to think more of myself in the future

one on inside of my right wrist that a gemini symbol

thi is on my foot and reads one step closer

this one represents everyone in my family and their favorite colors...I keep adding new little butterflies when relatives have babies :)

and then I have my half sleeve still working on, a tribal back tramp stamp lol, and a marilyn quote on my right side ribs.

My first tattoo was a celtic cross in the middle of the back. The only picture I have of it on my computer includes a pretty gross scratch from my cat, so I'm not including it. I then got the number 22 tattooed on my right inner thigh by a really shitty artist, but I eventually got it covered up with a better 22. Then I got: a phoenix on my right upper arm, a Pisces design on my left upper arm, an angel swallow on my right hip, a devil swallow on my left hip. All of those were within three years, and then I took a break (ie, I was broke.) I eventually got stars on both of my wrists as matching tattoos with my sister. About four years ago, I had to put my cat to sleep, so I got a tattoo of her inside of a heart - I ended up having a really bad skin reaction to it and it's kind of scarred and crappy looking now, but I still love it. Then three years ago I drew up a design based on a Tom Waits song and got that on my left arm. Then last summer I got part of the cover of an album by the Swingin' Utters, my favorite band, on my inner right arm. I also got the stars on my shoulders, which are the same design as the stars that were on the USA men's hockey jerseys for the 2010 Olympics.

Attachments:

I just got my first tattoo two weeks ago. It's my cat's pawprints (I got them on the one-year anniversary of her death). I'm already planning my next one. I think it's safe to say I'm hooked...

I have a very small and simple tattoo. In 2007, my aunt (my namesake and godmother, and mother's youngest sister) died from Breast Cancer and following in February 2011 my mother lost her battle against the disease as well. I had always admire tattoos but never thought they were for me. I had thought about getting a tattoo for a few years in honor of my mother, even when she was just battling the disease. I wanted something besides a plain pink ribbon and I had the ribbon stylized after a design my friend and I had come up with. I just got it done in February, a year after my mom passed away. The top photo is it completely healed and the two bottom ones are right after I got it done. It's one of my favorite things about me now and now I want more tats :)

tattoos... I have a few. My hubby is a tattoo artist and we own the local shop so I suppose it just comes with the territory, LOL Here's so pictures of my favorites please don't ask me what they mean I hate when people ask for the symbolism behind it all, I belame those damn tv shows... not everyone has some deep meaningful story... my tattoos mostly just say hey I REALLY like this shit, LMAO. Like my jason mask with a mustache  ^_^

1) halloweenie left forearm, 2) chest piece lucky 13 kittie kat, man that's an old picture hey look I use to be skinny, 3)  cartoony frakie and the bride on my upper part of left arm and 4) zombie tiki pinup girl on right calf 5) Mr. Jason, right ankle

um yeah they're my faves, i have alot more on my lower legs good and evil swallows, good and evil in Slovak, "no worries I've got 9 lives" kitty drinking and holding shopping bags, skull cherries, cutesy skull with a bow, kitten in Japanese, voodoo doll Frankenstein monster and bride. alkaline trio heart logo on my foot. sugar skull with cherry blossom flowers on my upper right arm. outline of stars on the back of my shoulders, and a good old tramp stamp, lol that has cards, dice, and cherries and says "lucky".

yeah there ya go, lol I also have about 4 other tattoos waiting in the wind lol there's always something ^_^

oh ok some shameless whoring here but if you want to check out my hubby's work here's the site there's also a link to the facebook page on the site silvershamrocktattoo.com

<3

" please don't ask me what they mean I hate when people ask for the symbolism behind it all, I belame those damn tv shows... not everyone has some deep meaningful story... my tattoos mostly just say hey I REALLY like this shit"

THANK YOU! haha love it.

I have been wanting this tattoo forever.  Lots of little personalized toches.

This is beautiful!

that is soooo pretty and unique! the colors are great.  I love it

I absolutely love this *.*

That is such an amazing piece of art, and it's translated so well onto your body! The artist you're working with is great.

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Your Ink

Started by Sugar. Last reply by Ashley E Feb 23, 2014. 39 Replies

Talk about the ink on your body! Put up pictures! All that kind of good stuff...Continue

Pics of my newest.

Started by Jessica McGuinty Apr 27, 2013. 0 Replies

Hi ladies. :) I'm new here and have been loving seeing all your tattoo pics. :)I wanted to share my newest tattoo. I had the curly goddess woman in the center done in September (she's the logo for my…Continue

Bordello Heels Never Worn For Sale

Started by Monica Pfeiffer Mar 7, 2013. 0 Replies

So I am a shoe addict and started a Bordello heel collection but now due to personal circumstances I need to raise some money so I have put up some of my Bordello heels on sale. They sit on display…Continue

Does anyone have any tattoos of their pet animals? I love seeing them!

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell. Last reply by sandy francis Nov 12, 2012. 3 Replies

Hi everyone!I have two cuffs on my forearms of my two bunnies that passed away earlier this year, and I thought I'd share the pictures and mini-stories of their little lives with you all, and would…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service