All Discussions Tagged 'up' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Significance of flower positioning.

Hi ladies! Fabulous Friday the 13th to you all! I have a snazzy get together tonight so I will be pulling all the stops. Quick question tho…

Started by Liz La Queen

8 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Aleise Heart

Pin Up Photographers International

Hello Dolls!!! So those of you who have done photoshoots remember how addicting they are when you first get started? I have just dipped my…

Started by Cyd Cherie

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Cyd Cherie

Travelling the US from january to end of march ! Looking for Pin Up/retro photoshoots !

Hi guys !  I'll be travelling in the US for 3 months from the 7th of January til the 3rd of april 2013 & I was wondering if any of you…

Started by Viola Von Kitten

16 May 19, 2013
Reply by Aoife 24K

Yet another plea for help with the pin up name!

I was wondering if any of you ladies can help me with thinking of a pin up style name for both tattooing and modelling. I'm pretty much stu…

Started by Lola Blaine

11 May 19, 2013
Reply by terry lattimore

What kind of hot rollers do you use?

I have seen lots of posts about people lamenting on not being able to curl their hair for the perfect pin up do's. And I can't say I have t…

Started by Dakoma N. Sanchez

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Kara Rexx

UK Catherine D'Lish Workshops Announced - Potential PUG Meet Up

Hi everyone! Now I have basically copied the content of my last blog post below to advise you all about workshops taking place. I know from…

Started by Leanna Bruce

0 Apr 23, 2013

Isma's comix house of pin up!

Hello has all, girls and boys, my name is Ba Ismael and I am a French illustrator and I make comics books also! I often work on pin up girl…

Started by Ismael Ba

0 Feb 9, 2013

Anyone with cosmetic product development here?

I'm looking to network with anyone that may have experience with cosmetic development. (Beyond MUA)Please feel free to friend me so we can…

Started by Tabitha Hale

0 Dec 16, 2012

When and where do you wear PUG?

I have a couple of PUG items: dresses, Black label tops, pencil skirts and DD cigarette pants. I do not wear them as often as I'd wish. The…

Started by Zoë

20 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

How did you create your "pin up" name??

Hey guys! Well I'm trying to get myself into the whole pin up modeling and alternative modeling as well. I want to have my own model name o…

Started by Nicole Saylum

6 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Pin-Up Pixels

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service