All Discussions Tagged 'hair' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best haircut for vintage styling??

Hi ladies! Due to a bad dip-dying experiment, I now have to cut a good 4 inches off of my hair... While I'm not exactly happy about it, I a…

Started by Nikki

11 on Monday
Reply by Nikki

Can I Just Say...

Pin curls never worked for me.  PERMS didn't work for me.  Hot rollers were a laugh and a half, and curling irons/the straightener trick???…

Started by Ellie Mae Berry

3 May 26
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

Pin Curling

When I first started to wet-set pin curl my hair regularly last year, my setting pattern left something to be desired, but the curls were a…

Started by Jennifer Nicole

7 Mar 10
Reply by Emily

How do you store your hair flowers/scarves/accessories?

Hi ladies. My collection of hair flowers and accessories is continuously growing. It has gotten to the point that I need to find a better w…

Started by Angela R

7 Jan 31
Reply by Katherine

Finger waves advice for a performance?

Hi ladies!  I am about to style 5 different womens' heads of hair for a 1930's burlesque show, in about a week.  I have asked all of them t…

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Shay D

"Bettie" Bangs or No Bangs?

Hello ladies, just thought it would be wise to get ideas on this from people that actually have the same style as me! So here it goes: I've…

Started by Brianna

17 May 26, 2013
Reply by Cyd Cherie

Wigs or no wigs?

Hi Ladies! I'm new to this forum and have been pin-up modeling for only a few months.  I will be attending a lot of events in the next few…

Started by Veronica Ocean

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Brandi Shuey

How can I keep my hair blue black?

I have tried every brand of box dye and it always washes out after about 3 days ,I tried using hair dye in my regular shampoo to help maint…

Started by Lissete Briggs

9 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Folden

SHOW ME THE HAIR :)

A fun part of the pinup girl style of coarse are the clothes, but also the hair! It’s definitely the cherry on top of the cake of pull…

Started by Angelique Noire

117 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by hailunw3

My hair Style)

HI) I want to show you my hair style)

Started by Radmila Rocky Zombie

7 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Desilu

RSS

Members

Forum

PUG NYFW Events!

Started by Tulip Noire in PUG Fans Around The World 8 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Is anyone else going? This will be my first time attending any PUG event!  I'm super stoked, even though I can only go on Saturday.  I was just curious if anyone else is going and if so, what day or…Continue

Lazy Days?

Started by Paige Lavoie in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Paige Lavoie yesterday. 13 Replies

Not that there's anything wrong with lazing around in leggings and a big t-shirt. But I was wondering, what do you guys default to on causal/lazy days? Lately I feel like when I'm in a hurry I'll…Continue

Bettie Page/Tatyana Denim Sizing Help?

Started by Nikki in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Nikki on Tuesday. 2 Replies

I really want to purchase these...But the website doesn't have any information regarding sizing. Has anyone purchased denim from this brand in the past? How does it fit? I would imagine I would be a…Continue

Tags: sizing, denim, tatyana, page, bettie

Best haircut for vintage styling??

Started by Nikki in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Nikki on Monday. 11 Replies

Hi ladies!Due to a bad dip-dying experiment, I now have to cut a good 4 inches off of my hair... While I'm not exactly happy about it, I am looking forward to being able to do more vintage…Continue

Tags: cut, hairstyles, hair

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service