All Discussions Tagged 'Dress' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monica Alterations - any advice?

I recently got a Monica in red, and on the top half it's absolutely great.  Pushes up, ruching is flattering - all is great.  But on my bot…

Started by Lisa Walton

0 Apr 6

Review - Deadly Dames Hotrod Honey Dress in 1950's Leopard Print

I am a huge PUG fan and my favorite label is Deadly Dames. I love the sexy, edgy look of Micheline Pitt's dresses. They just make me feel…

Started by Vanessa Frankenstein

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Frankenstein

Pinup Couture Luscious Dress Sizing Help

Hello, I was hoping you could help me. i am looking into purchasing the Luscious dress and I am torn between the XL and 2XL sizes. I once…

Started by Erin

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Christy

What's Your Oscar Red Carpet PUG?

Hey guys! Here's a question for you with the Academy Awards coming up this weekend.It's Oscar night, you've been nominated for an Academy A…

Started by Tahitia Belle Fille

11 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Marie Gogo

Can anyone ID the dress in this pic?

Howdy peeps!  I was browsing pinupgirlclothing.com & came across a dress that is absolutely gorgeous, problem is it's featured in a lis…

Started by Janelle Borne

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Janelle Borne

RSS

Members

Forum

Your Favorite Pinup Girl Clothing Item of All Time?

Started by Bonnie Lynn Bozell in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Anna Shelton yesterday. 19 Replies

Hello Ladies!So, I was discussing favorite PUG clothing with my sister last night, and we got to talking about our favorite pieces in our wardrobe. Then she asked me what is my absolute favorite…Continue

Reactions from Men While Wearing a PUG Outfit

Started by Kelly Shanafelt in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Jennifer McKeever on Sunday. 9 Replies

The other thread was fantastic asking about your best compliments, but I want to narrow it down to the responses and behaviors from your husbands, boyfriends, flirty strangers, male co-workers,…Continue

petticoat problems!

Started by Rachel|Drake in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Rachel|Drake on Saturday. 2 Replies

good morning girls!what is the best length of petticoat to wear  Jenny full skirt? I read some of the reviews for the knee length skirt and some of the ladies said it was a bit too short. So, now I…Continue

Starting out

Started by Kate McBride in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Kate McBride on Thursday. 2 Replies

Hello Ladies!Im just wondering any tips for starting out in the Pinup style life.I work in a professional office as a Receptionist, so I am able to pull off a good, pinup style. Just need some help…Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service