Miss Angela's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Love the Etta James and Frank Sinatra stuff too! And I was raised on Aerosmith and B…"

Miss Angela replied Oct 22, 2013 to Your favorite music? Rockabilly, 1950's or something totally different?

10 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Miss Angela

"The Hurt cover was great...and the video they did to go with it was an amazing tribu…"

Miss Angela replied Oct 22, 2013 to Your favorite music? Rockabilly, 1950's or something totally different?

10 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Miss Angela

"Jennifer, I love your description of my music haha. Thank you. What an eclectic tast…"

10 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Miss Angela

"Do the magazines list a contact number?"

Miss Angela replied Aug 24, 2013 to Anyone else encountered troubles with Retro Lovely Magazine?

3 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Brandi Shuey

"From a random guy who I was walking past in downtown Nashville, "Love the pin up loo…"

Miss Angela replied Aug 18, 2013 to So what's the best/funniest compliment you've received while wearing PUG clothing?

215 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by JessicaNextDoor

"I like the cardigan look! =) That's something I hadn't tried before...are there cert…"

Miss Angela replied Jul 28, 2013 to Your favorite CASUAL vintage look?

18 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Paperdoll

"So I think I'm going to go out and buy myself some wet set curlers (would be interes…"

Miss Angela replied Jul 24, 2013 to How do you get your hairstyle to STAY?!

13 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Willow

"Thanks for the advice, ladies. I may play around with a few more products, too...I m…"

Miss Angela replied Jul 23, 2013 to How do you get your hairstyle to STAY?!

13 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Willow

"Love Cherry Dollface. She has great tutorials and she's just so super sweet in her v…"

Miss Angela replied Jul 21, 2013 to Favorite Youtube Tutorial or Guru?

4 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Aleise Heart

"I have this same H&R dress, except it has white polka dots on it. It's made real…"

Miss Angela replied Jul 21, 2013 to H&R London Fit?

23 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Shy Anne

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service