Now my love is at work again, I miss him. Didn't really want to let him go this morning, it was too cosy lying in bed in is arms and just feel so in love...
I should do some schoolwork. I am studying distant courses on upper secondary level (like high school). But it's pretty hard to motivate myself sometimes...
My assignments right now:
- Compare the ideologies of to of the parties youth associations. I've chosen the conservative christian democrates and the liberal party. I've started but I'm really not happy with my results...
- See Die Welle and answer the questions. A pretty interesting and easy assignment, I love Die Welle. But I have to see the film again and I want to see it with my boyfriend but we always seems to forget it.
- Short paper about something with bloodgroups. I think I'll write about how you could murder someone with blood. Hehe. But once again, trouble starting.
- Speech analysis - Hitler. I hate the questions, they're all about making him look bad. Get me right, I hate nazism but when I'm doing a speech analysis I want to analyze the speech not write "HE WAS A BAD MAN!!!!!". So trouble starting once again...
- Speech analysis - Obama. The speech is a bad shortened and ill translated version of Obamas winning speech 2008. So I really should analyze the original. But it's like SOOOOOOO long....
- Comparative literature essay. I don't even know what to read. Or what question I should have. I could play it safe and do it with a gender perspective but it feels so boring, I do it ALL the time. I want to challenge myself a bit at least. Advice?
- Write and perform a speech about anything, minimum 5 min. I really don't know what to talk about. I'm a good speaker but I can't find a challenging and interesting subject that motivates me.
- Read the rest of "Tommyland" and write a paper about it.
- Read the rest of "The Hobbit" and write a paper about it.
- Then read atleast 500 pages more and write about those books to. Went to the library and borrowed "The picture of Dorian Gray" and "The catcher in the Rye" but haven't started reading them yet.
And then I should do maths too. But I dropped maths for now. It's a B-course so it's good to have but not necessary so until I have control over the rest I won't do maths... And I have pretty much trouble with it. Embarassing for a Mensa-member to fail with the B-course in math I guess. But I was like really good in maths, never had to do any efforts or anything but now it's like totaly different stuff... And my strong side is that I'm good at doing maths without a calculator and now I have to use it and I don't even know how it works xD (and I can't find the one my mother got me).
Sorry for all my babbling about school.
I hope you all have a really nice day!