Recommendations, reviews, tips and tricks for pinup style fans of size.
Latest Activity: Jun 25
Examples of great posts:
- wonderful plus size retro items you have found, be they overthings, underthings, and any other item that comes in plus sizes.
- asking where to find items that are often difficult to find in larger sizes, like hosiery, bras, etc.
- questions about the fit of items and which are more accommodating for certain measurements.
- pictures and posts that are body positive. Had a great shoot where you felt curvy and fabulous? Feel free to share!
Please be mindful that:
- all bodies are good bodies, please no body-shaming of others or even your own.
- even if someone is "not fat" or "not plus size" to you, doesn't mean they don't find that plus size clothing works best for them.
- We always want to help out people who are at any end of the plus size spectrum. Straight sizing often ends at an XL or a 16, so finds in 18/3x and up are always welcome to many members.
I just joined the group and wanted to say this is amazing! I am a seamstress and make a lot of my own vintage clothing. I have been a seamstress for nearly 20 years, and I have done everything from…Continue
Hi I'm Ariana and I just joined the group! I have a special hatred in my heart for wearing high heels. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they look, but after about an hour my feet hurt so bad I can not stand…Continue
I've got a booby problem. I just bought a stop staring dress from Torrid on clearance (p.s. anyone know the name of it? it says ss ottoman but can't find it online). Anyways, I've got this "folded…Continue
Does anyone have any pictures of them in the cigarette pants or other items? I'm trying to figure out what the fit considerations are for the size XL and up. I know the new ones are stretchier, so…Continue