Recommendations, reviews, tips and tricks for pinup style fans of size.
Latest Activity: Nov 3, 2015
Examples of great posts:
- wonderful plus size retro items you have found, be they overthings, underthings, and any other item that comes in plus sizes.
- asking where to find items that are often difficult to find in larger sizes, like hosiery, bras, etc.
- questions about the fit of items and which are more accommodating for certain measurements.
- pictures and posts that are body positive. Had a great shoot where you felt curvy and fabulous? Feel free to share!
Please be mindful that:
- all bodies are good bodies, please no body-shaming of others or even your own.
- even if someone is "not fat" or "not plus size" to you, doesn't mean they don't find that plus size clothing works best for them.
- We always want to help out people who are at any end of the plus size spectrum. Straight sizing often ends at an XL or a 16, so finds in 18/3x and up are always welcome to many members.
Hey ladies!So I bought my first few PUG items last month, and I'm absolutely in love. But I'm a little iffy on my new red Monica. I feel like it makes my chest look enormous and awkward. Now, I'm a…Continue
Ok so my brother is getting married in Feb. and I can't find a dress. I would like something vintage, petticoat and all that. It is a formal occasion and I have looked everywhere but alot of the…Continue
I just joined the group and wanted to say this is amazing! I am a seamstress and make a lot of my own vintage clothing. I have been a seamstress for nearly 20 years, and I have done everything from…Continue