Recommendations, reviews, tips and tricks for pinup style fans of size.
Latest Activity: Dec 22, 2014
Examples of great posts:
- wonderful plus size retro items you have found, be they overthings, underthings, and any other item that comes in plus sizes.
- asking where to find items that are often difficult to find in larger sizes, like hosiery, bras, etc.
- questions about the fit of items and which are more accommodating for certain measurements.
- pictures and posts that are body positive. Had a great shoot where you felt curvy and fabulous? Feel free to share!
Please be mindful that:
- all bodies are good bodies, please no body-shaming of others or even your own.
- even if someone is "not fat" or "not plus size" to you, doesn't mean they don't find that plus size clothing works best for them.
- We always want to help out people who are at any end of the plus size spectrum. Straight sizing often ends at an XL or a 16, so finds in 18/3x and up are always welcome to many members.
I just joined the group and wanted to say this is amazing! I am a seamstress and make a lot of my own vintage clothing. I have been a seamstress for nearly 20 years, and I have done everything from…Continue
Hi I'm Ariana and I just joined the group! I have a special hatred in my heart for wearing high heels. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they look, but after about an hour my feet hurt so bad I can not stand…Continue
I've got a booby problem. I just bought a stop staring dress from Torrid on clearance (p.s. anyone know the name of it? it says ss ottoman but can't find it online). Anyways, I've got this "folded…Continue