Recommendations, reviews, tips and tricks for pinup style fans of size.
Latest Activity: Mar 1, 2016
Examples of great posts:
- wonderful plus size retro items you have found, be they overthings, underthings, and any other item that comes in plus sizes.
- asking where to find items that are often difficult to find in larger sizes, like hosiery, bras, etc.
- questions about the fit of items and which are more accommodating for certain measurements.
- pictures and posts that are body positive. Had a great shoot where you felt curvy and fabulous? Feel free to share!
Please be mindful that:
- all bodies are good bodies, please no body-shaming of others or even your own.
- even if someone is "not fat" or "not plus size" to you, doesn't mean they don't find that plus size clothing works best for them.
- We always want to help out people who are at any end of the plus size spectrum. Straight sizing often ends at an XL or a 16, so finds in 18/3x and up are always welcome to many members.
Started by Erin Corbett. Last reply by Cassie Zhang Mar 1, 2016. 6 Replies 2 Likes
It's that time of year, ladies - I'm freezing my butt off in dresses at work. Every year I go through the same struggle of trying (and usually failing!) to buy TRUE plus sized leggings and tights.…Continue
Started by Miss Iris Mae. Last reply by Miss Anne Mary Oct 15, 2015. 2 Replies 1 Like
Hey ladies!So I bought my first few PUG items last month, and I'm absolutely in love. But I'm a little iffy on my new red Monica. I feel like it makes my chest look enormous and awkward. Now, I'm a…Continue
Started by Valerie Granados Payan. Last reply by Valerie Granados Payan Oct 9, 2015. 4 Replies 0 Likes
Ok so my brother is getting married in Feb. and I can't find a dress. I would like something vintage, petticoat and all that. It is a formal occasion and I have looked everywhere but alot of the…Continue
Started by Mel D. Last reply by Mel D Aug 5, 2014. 2 Replies 0 Likes
Hey ladies!I bought the Mon Cheri in mauve off another woman on this site and holy mahoney is it TIGHT! It's the smallest 2X I've ever tried to put on. So, I'm going to use that as an opportunity to…Continue
© 2023 Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing. Powered by
How can I be a plus size pin up model? I would be so honored for the opportunity!
Hope everyone is having a splendid day!
has anyone plus sized (2x) tried/worn/own the Evelyn Dress? my bust is 47-49 and am wondering if it would fit, or if it would be too tight? I find my favorite dresses are the Heidi, The Netti and the Lana.
Hi Sandy! It's easier to reply to questions like yours when they're posted to the discussion forum section. Feel free to repost your question there so we can help you out.
Just an FYI:
I'm starting a discussion for anyone interested in improving our voluptuous selves through exercise and diet. There is ALREADY an awesome forum The Pinup Girls guide to Exercise and Nutritional Plans but I think THIS group's contingency would be super great at building the discussion there.
I'm excited to be here...I hope to learn some fab things :)
I'm also really happy to be here. It's time for me to reinvent myself!
Hi, Mrgan, Do you only wear PUG or are you also a vintage wearer?
IndeedI do! I sell vintage for a living so do have quite a selection (hope that's okay to say here,lol?!) For the detective look, I would of course, do pin curls with a side barette, a WWII simple dress in a bolder color like a red belted dress OR a 40s or 30s suit. Ah now, for the parlor, nothing will do but a 1930s full length Summer party dress with a soft floral print! Oh how I DO love my vintage, hehehehe!