I like so many it's hard to choose.

I would have to say the all time scariest movie for me was The Shining! Kubrick really knew how to get in your head!

I really love Hershel Gordon Lewis... blood feast, color me blood red, 2000 maniacs, etc.They are just so sick and cheesy. I love horrible acting and low budget films.. for example poor Tony here after his girlfriend gets it.... http://youtu.be/qQNvFjasJ0o  Superb!

I love grind house films. All the low budget stuff up into the 70's. My movie collection is quite bizarre. Things like Death Bed..The Bed that Eats, Troll 2 etc. To give you an idea where my head is... I own every movie by HG Lewis, David Lynch, John Waters, Russ Meyer etc.. I know those last two are not technically horror however I have made people scream showing them...even lost a friend over a showing of 'Desperate Living'.

So back to serious stuff some other favorites...

Halloween (the original)

Carrie

Suspiria

Alice Sweet Alice

Pieces

Wicker Man (original although the remake is Hilarious!

These are just off the top of my head. I have so many more I'm sure I'll think of later.

Oh and of course who doesn't love the classics Dracula, Frankenstein etc...

And Hammer Films! I LOVE Hammer Films!!! I am in love with Christopher Lee! 

So what are some of your favorites?

Views: 582

Replies to This Discussion

I love all types of horrohr movies so it hard to narrow down which one is my favoirte. I however am a huge tom savini fan so what ever he worked in, either it be him acting or doing his amazing spe. effect, I love his work!

Too many to list! The most recent horror-comedy I've seen was FIDO, which was friggin awesome! A retro-zombie based setting, absolutely loved it :)

Oooh and for all you zombie lovers.. A list of zombie films..

Top 25 Zombie Films

I found Dead Snow, great Zombie flick

HAHA EXACTLY

Yes! Loved it! "Let's split up" :)

I really dig a movie called Hatchet. It has one of the best in camera effects I've ever seen. I also like Behind the Mask the Rise of Lesley Vernon. It funny and scary. Halloween is another favorite. 

One of my all time favorites is the original John Carpenter's Halloween!

I just recently found out that they are going to be re-releasing this movie to theaters!!! EEEK!!!

Here is a link to participating theaters!!<3<3

http://www.screenvision.com/cinema-events/halloween/

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Rockabilly Cruella photoshoot

Started by Heidi Sherman. Last reply by Valerie L May 25, 2014. 1 Reply

I've been asked to model for a rockabilly Cruella photoshoot this month.Any ideas on hair,makeup and costuming would be fantastic! Help!Continue

2013 Halloween Dinner Party

Started by Amber. Last reply by Shy Anne Oct 27, 2013. 1 Reply

Here is a link to my blog post about our Halloween party last night!…Continue

121 Days...

Started by Amber. Last reply by Amber Jul 5, 2013. 2 Replies

Until Halloween. :-)Are you dolls planning any parties? I can't decide if I want to do a smaller dinner party like last year or if I want to do a larger group party.Anyone thinking costumes yet??Continue

Halloween costumes

Started by Amber. Last reply by Ellie Mae Berry Apr 3, 2013. 61 Replies

I'd love to see all of your Halloween costumes!  Here are a few of mine (along with my gradual 80 lb weight loss):Marie Antoinette and the executioner:…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service