This is the only swap/sell board that I keep updated. Will sell for the prices listed in the comments, and will negotiate for multiple purchases. Always up for swapping as well! Sell in the US and Canada only! Please send me a message or comment on the board :)

http://www.pinterest.com/lovesofthepast/pins/

Views: 2367

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,

Would you sell me the "Sugar doll dress in red toile by Bernie Dexter." even though I live in Switzerland?  I could pay shipping of course

Hey, actually you can ship it to a relative in the States.  Do you still have this available and is the 75USD including shipping in US?  Let me know.  Thank you!

The (XS) Red toile Bernie Dexter dress is still available (note that it's new but I don't have the belt!). If you'd like to have it shipped in the states the $75 does include shipping :)

Hey, don't think I'll take it.  Thanks anyway!

I really like the Bernie Chelsea dress! How do I go about buying?

Added you so we can pm!

I would love the coral pencil skirt and Brigette in small teal color. Can we work a deal for those? 

Possibly interested in the Bobbi Lee by Hell Bunny; I'm usually a S but you said the shirring makes it a bit roomier. Does that effect the waist or the bust? (I'm such a noob)

Both the bust and waist. I can get you pics and measurements later, but to give you an idea I'm 34-26-36 and it fits me but could stretch farther.

Hey-

Do you have the small brigette in teal and the coral pencil skirt? I am very interested.

Hi Megan, I do! I'd take $100 including shipping for both.

Yes please! Can I pay through PayPal? 

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service