Lauren Schlunegger's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"No worries!  Thanks for the pics, I think I'll pass though"

Lauren Schlunegger replied Oct 25, 2015 to For Sale

7 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Ocia Orthman

"What does the Bettie Page/Tatyana  Small Black/White side effects with pink flower p…"

Lauren Schlunegger replied Oct 25, 2015 to For Sale

7 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Ocia Orthman

"I'd also take the strawberry dimensions one :)"

Lauren Schlunegger replied Oct 8, 2015 to Small Vamp, Jenny, Lorelei, Doris, and More!

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Lauren Schlunegger

"Hi, I'll take the Heart of Haute Cherry dress if you'll ship to the UK.  I'll pay fo…"

Lauren Schlunegger replied Oct 7, 2015 to Small Vamp, Jenny, Lorelei, Doris, and More!

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Lauren Schlunegger

"Hi, are you looking to sell the Teal Fireworks Lana?  I'd be interested if so.  Than…"

Lauren Schlunegger replied Oct 2, 2015 to Size S/M/L for SWAP PUG & BD

5 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Vyb

"Hi, I'm interested in the Golden Scales/Crane Dress. Can you ship to Switzerland"

Lauren Schlunegger replied Jun 7, 2015 to Selling some PUG, Vivien of Holloway, Bernie Dexter S,M,L

9 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Brittany Roberts

"Thanks!"

Lauren Schlunegger replied May 30, 2015 to CHEAP! $60 xs and small castle print Jenny, micheline dress, cherry natasha, birdie dress

21 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Minnie

"Thanks!  I made the payment today"

Lauren Schlunegger replied May 28, 2015 to CHEAP! $60 xs and small castle print Jenny, micheline dress, cherry natasha, birdie dress

21 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Minnie

"Hey, that's really nice of you!  If you're alright with that, I'd love to buy the dr…"

Lauren Schlunegger replied May 27, 2015 to CHEAP! $60 xs and small castle print Jenny, micheline dress, cherry natasha, birdie dress

21 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Minnie

"Ok, thanks, let me know."

Lauren Schlunegger replied May 24, 2015 to CHEAP! $60 xs and small castle print Jenny, micheline dress, cherry natasha, birdie dress

21 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Minnie

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service