I am in need of a new really awesome mascara. I have great lashes, so I rarely - if ever - use falsies, but I have been having a hard time finding a good mascara. I have sensitive skin, which also means my eyes are sensitive as well, so something hypoallergenic would be fantastic. It would also need to be waterproof, as I walk everywhere, and in this heat (and later, in the cold that makes your eyes water), non-waterproof doesn't last and doesn't work for me. Suggestions in the lower price range even more appreciated!!!

Thanks a lash! Jenn

Views: 712

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my suggestion isnt the cheapest but it certainly is the best

http://www.mirenesse.com/catalogue/c7/c70/index_html?changeloc=2

sometimes they have sale and you can 3 for 1 pricing or half off

I swear by and love Diorshow Waterproof, it is the absolute best mascara out there in my opinion. I also love the primer. In fact, I'd recommend buying the mini duo for $20 because you get both, and a dirty little secret about mascara is that you never end up using all the product in the large ones because it gets crusty and gross before you can, the mini mascara will last for the same amount of time, it costs less, and there's no waste.

Nice tip... Thanks Laura! Thinking about it now, totally true... Plus, I like to use the "empty" mini's to brush on my eyebrows and clean them up a bit while adding a little color. Shall need to find a source... Thanks again!

My favs:

- Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof

- Besame 1930s mascara (this isn't w/p though so I'd save it for like when you go out and stuff)

- Diorshow, totally agree with Laura for getting the mini duo for $20

- It's stupid expensive but if you want a nice splurge Guerlain's Noir G mascara is AMAZING. Plus it smells like roses!

Don't laugh, but as a fairly broke person I have to use the more common brands of cosmetics and l'oreal's Million Lashes Voluminous in the gold tube is the best mascara I have ever used. I'm usually trying a new one every month or so, but I've bought this for the better part of a year every time a tube dies on me. I have lots of lashes and they're long, but they're pale and this REALLY makes them stand out. It goes for about $9 on average.

no laughing here, melanie!! i truly cannot afford splurges but every once in a great while, so i definitely shop the lower end spectrum! i haven't tried the l'oreal though, but i have thought about it. thanks for the advice!

you're welcome :) and i see below and you have a problem with the spots on your lids, this stuff is a fiber mascara so it doesn't really do that and, if it does, it wipes off without smearing :)

also, i'm a halfwit since i didn't have it in front of me, lol...voluminous false fiber lashes is what it's called. herp derp. i need more sleep, methinks.

Cover Girl LashBlast in H2Oproof.  Big orange bottle, under $10!  You'll definitely need a good remover, because it won't ever come off.  I don't use falsies either, so I'm always looking for a mascara that will substitute/make mine look great.  Rimmel also has a great mascara, Sexy Curves, and it comes waterproof, too.  I learned where to find cheap mascara while being in college :)

i've been using the w/p rimmel sexy curves for the better part of 6 months now, which is why it's time for me to change it up... i'm hoping to find something that isn't such a mess putting it on (my lashes are long, so as soon as i put it on, i end up with dots on my eyelids, and if i'm not careful before it dries, on my lower lids as well!)... and yep, college is where i learned to find and buy cheap - but great! - cosmetics as well!! =)

definitely try the Cover Girl!

They're Real! by benefit!!!!! it has plasticine in it which curls and gets shiny as it dries, i SWEAR ON MY LIFE you will fall in love. i this photo i am wearing false lashes with the mascara but trust me its amazing.

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service