Desilu's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (284) Replies Latest Activity

"I can totally relate to the job and school issues... I think a lot of us US girls ar…"

Desilu replied Mar 8, 2014 to Hi to all the new faces!!

85 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Jessica Ebacher

"Hi, I'm Desilu.... And like both Aoife and Shy Anne, I kinda fell into doing this. A…"

Desilu replied Mar 8, 2014 to Hi to all the new faces!!

85 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Jessica Ebacher

"I agree with shy anne; maybe a smaller size would be of better fit?? or, the good ol…"

Desilu replied Jan 11, 2014 to Heidi dress

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Djuana L Anderson

"The tatt is just above the bra strap across my back, and in between my shoulder blad…"

Desilu replied Dec 17, 2013 to Your tattoo experience?

26 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Almes

"I completely agree with Cela on this: what you are going into is going to be the BIG…"

Desilu replied Dec 7, 2013 to Your tattoo experience?

26 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Almes

"1. Do I consider myself a feminist? Lol, this is a loaded question for me... In high…"

Desilu replied Nov 26, 2013 to Pin Up/Feminist Research Paper

17 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

"I'm with Aoife... Dapper Day sounds like a blast, up until the fact that it is at Di…"

Desilu replied Nov 23, 2013 to Anyone interested in a Pinup Girl meetup for Dapper Day at Disneyland? (Feb 23, 2014)

7 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"I am so glad that ya'll have helped with these problems!! It's so reassuring to know…"

Desilu replied Nov 12, 2013 to Whatnots and Whatthehells? Down There... (yep, there...): A SERIOUS INQUIRY

14 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

"Thank you ladies! I think the ingrown may be too far ingrown for me to dig out at th…"

Desilu replied Nov 11, 2013 to Whatnots and Whatthehells? Down There... (yep, there...): A SERIOUS INQUIRY

14 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

"i like it!!"

Desilu replied Oct 21, 2013 to Choosing a Pin Up Name

9 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Desilu

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service