Posted new discussion

Views: 467

Replies to This Discussion

I will take the vamp top! Msg me with your paypal :) & the audrey if the other girls pass on it!
I just posted pics of it in comments if you want to double check the damage. If youre happy just paypal me at skinsationalspa@yahoo.com will be shipping tonight
Thanks for the pix, the damage doesnt look like ts something i can fix :(
Good luck!
Here are the tops, will add one more comment for other side of vamp top
Attachments:
Other side of vamp
Attachments:

Pictures of the audrey skirt please?

What items do you have left? I'm interested.

Everything is still available! I will post a picture of the audrey skirt when i get home tonight, will be 10hrs or so. Buts its the long black audrey if you look it up, its in perfect condition, no fading, stains, etc.

'll take the vamp top )& possibly the audrey skirt when I see the pics :)

Im so sorry i totally neglected this post. Here is the skirt, if you are still interested let me know!
Attachments:

Hey?

If you still have the Erin I'm definitely interested, how much would postage to the UK be?

Still available. Not sure on exact costs, looked around seems it will be 10-20 dollars to ship. Let me know if you want it! Maybe we can settle on 85 shipped?

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service