Shannon Katherine's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not able to take trades right now I'm sorry. To be honest, I've had some interes…"

Shannon Katherine replied Jun 9, 2015 to Dixiefried Vintage Style Two Piece Playsuit in Black

2 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Shannon Katherine

"Updated with pictures, the pull is not at all noticeable (:"

Shannon Katherine replied Jun 8, 2015 to Pastel Pink Jayne Wiggle - size small - best offer

4 Jun 8, 2015

"Pastel pink (:"

Shannon Katherine replied Jun 8, 2015 to Pastel Pink Jayne Wiggle - size small - best offer

4 Jun 8, 2015

"B 34-36 W 26-27 H 36-38 I need to sell, but thank you (:"

Shannon Katherine replied Jun 8, 2015 to RARE Dixiefried Cutiepie in baby pink gingham

2 Jun 8, 2015

"Sent you a private message (:"

Shannon Katherine replied May 6, 2015 to SELLING DRESSES prices incl shipping

6 May 6, 2015

"Lila, I hate to disappoint, but the navy has been sold out online for months and mo…"

Shannon Katherine replied May 5, 2015 to SELLING DRESSES prices incl shipping

6 May 6, 2015

"Lila, you have some fantastic things for swap! Unfortunately these are for sale only…"

Shannon Katherine replied May 5, 2015 to SELLING DRESSES prices incl shipping

6 May 6, 2015

"Amazing, I'm ready to do this if you are :) Just sent a PM with my address, shoot me…"

Shannon Katherine replied Feb 27, 2015 to FOR SALE: Jenny Dress in Orange Border Print (M)

9 Feb 27, 2015

"I have a few wiggles in navy, but I'm super interested in the Monica, is it NWT? Any…"

Shannon Katherine replied Feb 27, 2015 to FOR SALE: Jenny Dress in Orange Border Print (M)

9 Feb 27, 2015

"Oo are both the Monica and the Lorelei size small? And what colors?? I'm definitely…"

9 Feb 27, 2015

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service