All Discussions Tagged 'Pinup' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Winter wardrobe help

Permalink Reply by Julie Gems 1 second ago Delete Calling all pinups! your pinup winter forecast ! I also live in Canada Toronto and I know…

Started by Julie Gems

0 Aug 11

Significance of flower positioning.

Hi ladies! Fabulous Friday the 13th to you all! I have a snazzy get together tonight so I will be pulling all the stops. Quick question tho…

Started by Liz La Queen

8 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Aleise Heart

What Katie Did Baby Corset

Hey Everyone!   I just discovered this site today and I'm so excited I found it (I'm behind, I know).  I was just curious if anyone here h…

Started by Willow

7 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Willow

Burlesque Act Idea?

Hi Everyone!   SO. I've been dreaming about creating a burlesque act for a year or so. I'm a musical theatre actress/singer/dancer, but som…

Started by Willow

0 Aug 14, 2013

A Question About Model Mayhem

Hey everyone! It's me Tahitia and I wanted to ask a question about Model Mayhem to anyone here who's used it before. One of the things I wa…

Started by Tahitia Belle Fille

8 May 22, 2013
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

Pinup Couture Luscious Dress Sizing Help

Hello, I was hoping you could help me. i am looking into purchasing the Luscious dress and I am torn between the XL and 2XL sizes. I once…

Started by Erin

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Christy

Pinup Clothing Meme

Hey Gals, So I was surfing the web the other day, as I often do, and I started looking at different memes where you draw your character in…

Started by Klara Reinhardt

4 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Suzanne Grazyna

Meeting Up at Viva Las Vegas and What to Do Where We're There

Hey everyone! It's me Tahitia and I wanted to talk to you all about... drum roll please... VIVA LAS VEGAS!! :) As I've mentioned before, af…

73 Apr 5, 2013

New Pinup Page!

Hello everyone! I have started a new page on Facebook and could really use some love! It's called the Connecticut Pinup Page, but it's not…

Started by Stephanie Lynn

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Shy Anne

The New Great Lakes Pin-Up Group

Hey everyone! I wanted to take a minute to let you all know that I've just created the Great Lakes Pin-Up Group here on PInup Girl Style (w…

13 Feb 27, 2013

RSS

Members

Forum

Looking for a good local pinup place to shop?

Started by Dawn Williams in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Jasmine Friend 7 hours ago. 1 Reply

I live in Fresno Ca. and I can't find any good local places to buy clothes and purses, etc. We do have one place in thevTower district, but I was wondering if anyone was from hre and knew?? thanks

How to Wash a Wedding Dress

Started by allisons in PUG Fans Around The World yesterday. 0 Replies

Your wedding dress is always meaningful for you and you may pass it on to your child. So it is important to make sure the dress stays good shape when wash it. The usual process is to dry clean it.…Continue

Pin Up Name

Started by Sheri FLynn in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Sheri FLynn Oct 14. 2 Replies

New here and still working out how it all works. So sorry if I've asked this question in the wrong spot. Have always adored the pin up style and have only just started getting in to it. Would really…Continue

Los Angeles advice!

Started by Kammi Long in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Ms. Natalie Ruth Oct 9. 1 Reply

Hey ladies! I have recently decided to move BACK to Southern California but I am only familiar with the San Diego area. Ideally I would like to be in the Los Angeles area. While I have traveled there…Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service