Cari Egnew's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"A few years ago we discovered a wonderful little antique store in Carosn, Wa.  No an…"

Cari Egnew replied Aug 21, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

"Couldn't resist the idea!  Happy Hostess group is up :)"

Cari Egnew replied Aug 8, 2012 to What are your hobbies and interests???

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by sandy francis

"Hmmm....I wonder how a Happy Hostess group would go over here to share ideas, recipe…"

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by sandy francis

"Being a housewife I've had a multitude of hobbies over the years.  The big ones... 1…"

16 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by sandy francis

"When I'm filling out paperwork of anysort I put down Domestic Engineer... a.k.a. Hou…"

Cari Egnew replied Aug 8, 2012 to What do you do for a living?

334 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Lisa Luck

"Love it!  Vintage purses have so much personality :)"

Cari Egnew replied Aug 3, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

"Not the best picture but the only one I could find.  Had to put the little fence aro…"

Cari Egnew replied Aug 3, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

"Somewhere I do have a picture.  I'll have to look for it.  The Mr. & Mrs. Claus…"

Cari Egnew replied Jul 30, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

"The doll and it's high chair were both my Mom's when she was a little girl.  :)  Bef…"

Cari Egnew replied Jul 19, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

"I'm an Antique store junkie and we have lots of them in my neck of the woods!  I lov…"

Cari Egnew replied Jul 19, 2012 to Fellow antiquing and vintage-hunting lovers out there?

66 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pin Up Cinema

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service