Jennifer McKeever's Discussions (260)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info! I love the Rachael dress!"

Jennifer McKeever replied Nov 24, 2013 to The Company Christmas Party

3 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Erica Monique Bass

"this is what I have, it is from Spanx, it is pretty long, I have lower tummy fat, al…"

Jennifer McKeever replied Nov 24, 2013 to shapewear

8 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Jennifer McKeever

"I have had real bad body acne before, mostly on my neck, chest, back. I use Panoxyl…"

Jennifer McKeever replied Nov 13, 2013 to Whatnots and Whatthehells? Down There... (yep, there...): A SERIOUS INQUIRY

14 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

"I think the pinup look and smoking go together because back in the 50s and 60s every…"

Jennifer McKeever replied Oct 22, 2013 to Smoking and Pinups

7 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Emmy Stone

"Believe me, if there was such a thing here as a "pinup group" I would be setting up…"

Jennifer McKeever replied Oct 22, 2013 to Do you participate in any subcultures or activities that value the pinup aesthetic? Where do you go to get your pinup on?

12 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Aoife 24K

"oops, I didn't see that on PUG! Thank YOU Brandi ;)  "

Jennifer McKeever replied Oct 21, 2013 to What PUG Top to Wear with Leggings?

9 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

"That dress is definitely on my wish list, thanks for the heads up on the sizing!"

Jennifer McKeever replied Oct 20, 2013 to Review - Deadly Dames Hotrod Honey Dress in 1950's Leopard Print

4 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Vanessa Frankenstein

"found this at Sourpuss.com, along with other cute tunic tops, hey, you can never hav…"

Jennifer McKeever replied Oct 20, 2013 to What PUG Top to Wear with Leggings?

9 Oct 21, 2013

""

Jennifer McKeever replied Oct 20, 2013 to What PUG Top to Wear with Leggings?

9 Oct 21, 2013

"haha! My husband and I painted the lyrics for 'Hurt' on my living room wall and I ha…"

Jennifer McKeever replied Oct 20, 2013 to Your favorite music? Rockabilly, 1950's or something totally different?

10 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Miss Angela

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service