Sammi's Discussions (213)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"You ask long before they put the needle to the skin, and the tattoo shouldn't be cov…"

Sammi replied Dec 3, 2013 to Your tattoo experience?

26 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Almes

"I agree with Kara's "no-flash" comment - I had some flash done at 18 and got it cove…"

Sammi replied Dec 2, 2013 to Your tattoo experience?

26 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Rebecca Almes

"1. Do you consider yourself a feminist?  Why or why not?  Yes, I believe in equality…"

Sammi replied Nov 25, 2013 to Pin Up/Feminist Research Paper

17 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Tahitia Belle Fille

"Oooh, this sounds interesting!  Couple it with PayPal's new pay on receipt feature a…"

Sammi replied Nov 24, 2013 to What happens on Black Friday??

18 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Kara Rexx

"So you should be looking for a longline girdle, or a corselette :)"

Sammi replied Nov 24, 2013 to shapewear

8 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Jennifer McKeever

"The 'cause' of ingrown hairs is incomplete removal of the hair i.e. shaving as oppos…"

Sammi replied Nov 14, 2013 to Whatnots and Whatthehells? Down There... (yep, there...): A SERIOUS INQUIRY

14 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

"It depends on how I feel, and also what exactly it is that's going on top of it (and…"

Sammi replied Nov 14, 2013 to shapewear

8 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by Jennifer McKeever

"Oh, in that case (the salicylic acid being drying), I wonder if "doing" the oil clea…"

Sammi replied Nov 11, 2013 to Whatnots and Whatthehells? Down There... (yep, there...): A SERIOUS INQUIRY

14 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

"Oh I almost forgot - from one sweaty Betty to another - growing up I was sweaty as h…"

Sammi replied Nov 10, 2013 to Whatnots and Whatthehells? Down There... (yep, there...): A SERIOUS INQUIRY

14 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

"I often get ingrown hairs, I think my skin hates me.  Most amount to nothing and "ge…"

Sammi replied Nov 10, 2013 to Whatnots and Whatthehells? Down There... (yep, there...): A SERIOUS INQUIRY

14 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by Ellie Mae Berry

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service