Katherine's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I also work from home, as does my coworker who is also into pinup. It's hella hot ri…"

Katherine replied Sep 22, 2014 to Lazy Days?

15 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Katherine

"I'm looking for one that doesn't give me that "muffin top" look where the petticoat…"

Katherine replied Jul 20, 2014 to Trying to find a crinoline?

7 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Rachface

"Thanks! This is a great response! I totally think that pencil skirts can be classy -…"

Katherine replied Apr 28, 2014 to Does anyone work in an office in a managerial role? How do you pull off your style?

9 May 3, 2014
Reply by Julie Wanda

"I think that people see the swing skirts as unusual; most of them don't have a menta…"

Katherine replied Apr 28, 2014 to Does anyone work in an office in a managerial role? How do you pull off your style?

9 May 3, 2014
Reply by Julie Wanda

"I should say that I work in a field where jeans are de rigeur and literally if I wer…"

9 May 3, 2014
Reply by Julie Wanda

"Oh! And my purse is a kate spade purse with cherries on it that I found at a thrift…"

Katherine replied Jan 31, 2014 to Anyone else have to wear work t-shirts for events? How do you pretty those up?

6 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Aoife 24K

"Today I am wearing a b&w polka dot skirt and hair flower and tights with silver…"

Katherine replied Jan 31, 2014 to Anyone else have to wear work t-shirts for events? How do you pretty those up?

6 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Aoife 24K

"I have one men's cut tshirt and one women's cut tshirt; I can wear either. Both of t…"

6 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Aoife 24K

"My headbands and hair flowers ring my lampshade. Great way to add a pop of pretty to…"

Katherine replied Jan 31, 2014 to How do you store your hair flowers/scarves/accessories?

7 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Katherine

"Oops. I actually meant to make it closed, not secret. We can always make it secret a…"

Katherine replied Jan 7, 2014 to Facebook group!

8 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Vickie

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service