Rain Ramirez's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Amber sorry for the late reply but you can send me your paypal info to lorraine.…"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 30, 2015 to For Sale: Medium Black Jenny

5 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Rain Ramirez

"Hey hun, you never replied but i put the dress on hold for you since you were the fi…"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 30, 2015 to For Sale: Medium Black Jenny

5 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Rain Ramirez

"If you don't mind paying an extra $3 for paypal invoice I can hold it for you. Shipp…"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 26, 2015 to For Sale: Medium Black Jenny

5 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Rain Ramirez

"No problem and thank you. Invoice has been paid. Sorry for the late reply!"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 15, 2015 to Lucky 13 cardigan, Deadly Dames dress, PUG dresses/skirt/romper, Tracy Reese dress, and more size M/L/XL

32 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Kelsie

"I'm in the US. If you would take $35 including shipping for it you can send me the i…"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 15, 2015 to Lucky 13 cardigan, Deadly Dames dress, PUG dresses/skirt/romper, Tracy Reese dress, and more size M/L/XL

32 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Kelsie

"is the red pencil skirt still available? would like to purchase"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 14, 2015 to Lucky 13 cardigan, Deadly Dames dress, PUG dresses/skirt/romper, Tracy Reese dress, and more size M/L/XL

32 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Kelsie

"is the doris top still available? if so I would like to purchase"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 14, 2015 to Pinup Girl Clothing Items for Sale Size XS, Small, and Medium

50 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Rain Ramirez

"hello, idk if these items are still available but I'm interested in purchasing the f…"

Rain Ramirez replied Jan 14, 2015 to For sale: Several PUG skirts plus some Rocksteady dresses

1 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Rain Ramirez

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service