Two NWT unique and gorgeous 1950's style dresses from Miss Candyfloss!! Size S/M

I have two dresses from the brand Miss Candyfloss. They were a bit big on me in the waist (I'm usually a solid small with a size 26 waist so I'd say they'd fit a 27 waist better although my mum could fit in them and she's a size 28 waist) and I'd rather sell them for something else than get them altered. Both these styes are being discontinued. Both dresses were originally over $100 dollars.

Size S but could fit someone on the smaller side of M. Floral black and white 50's style dress with full swing skirt. Belt included. $75 includes shipping in US.

Size S but could fit someone on the smaller side of M. Has an olive tint but is dark brown. Includes belt. 50's style shirt dress. $75 includes shipping in US.

Views: 308

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Still available :)

Is the Floral dress still available? I am interested in buying it.

Since I didn't have any responses I had decided to take the tags off and keep it (the floral one). I wore it for a couple hours to church. However, it is still in like new condition and if you're still interested in buying it I will sell it to you for $65 (so save $10 and it's still like new) including shipping.

I definitely am still interested. 

My paypal email is kd.evers@hotmail.com if you decide to purchase it ($65 including shipping) and I'll send it Monday or Tuesday when I get off work.

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service