Samantha Seaman's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"It does have stretch, but not that much at all. It's very tight on me and I have a 3…"

Samantha Seaman replied Jul 28, 2016 to SELL -- Medium M and Large L PUG Items [Jenny Skirt L, Voodoo Vixen Dress L, Octavio the Octopus Dress M, Gia Dress L, Maria Dress L] - (US)

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Meghan S

"I'd take $70 for the two!"

Samantha Seaman replied Jul 28, 2016 to SELL -- Medium M and Large L PUG Items [Jenny Skirt L, Voodoo Vixen Dress L, Octavio the Octopus Dress M, Gia Dress L, Maria Dress L] - (US)

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Meghan S

"Just sent you an e-mail."

Samantha Seaman replied Jul 12, 2016 to SELL -- Medium M and Large L PUG Items [Jenny Skirt L, Voodoo Vixen Dress L, Octavio the Octopus Dress M, Gia Dress L, Maria Dress L] - (US)

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Meghan S

"Sent a request to you via PayPal :)"

Samantha Seaman replied Jul 4, 2016 to SELL -- Medium M and Large L PUG Items [Jenny Skirt L, Voodoo Vixen Dress L, Octavio the Octopus Dress M, Gia Dress L, Maria Dress L] - (US)

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Meghan S

"Purple and green sold! I'll send a PayPal request to you. Please make sure to put yo…"

Samantha Seaman replied Jul 4, 2016 to SELL -- Medium M and Large L PUG Items [Jenny Skirt L, Voodoo Vixen Dress L, Octavio the Octopus Dress M, Gia Dress L, Maria Dress L] - (US)

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Meghan S

"Sorry! I forgot to put the size, that one is a medium unfortunately."

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Meghan S

"Sold! I just sent you an e-mail."

23 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Meghan S

"Do you still have the Doris in Peacock?! I want to buy it if you do. Thanks!"

Samantha Seaman replied Jun 6, 2014 to FOR SALE: PUG, Collectif, Trashy Diva dresses & skirts - Small/Med/Large

42 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Kay

"Really late to the game, but do you still have the dress and want to sell it? I'd be…"

Samantha Seaman replied Jun 6, 2014 to ***reduced***Red Ava dress MEDIUM sell or trade nwt $75

2 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Samantha Seaman

"Brilliant! I've added you as a friend so we can talk about payment :) I'm happy they…"

Samantha Seaman replied Apr 9, 2014 to Sale: 2 Large Vamp Tops Black and Peach-- $65 for the pair (includes US shipping)

5 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Laura Olvera

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service