Jessica DiLullo's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Size L? I'll take this! (Interested next!) jl_dilullo@yahoo.com"

Jessica DiLullo replied Mar 31, 2016 to PUG Jenny skirt in Moth print - L

9 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Peanut the Pug

"I would take the Roberta heels if they are still available! Jl_dilullo@yahoo.com"

Jessica DiLullo replied Nov 15, 2015 to SELLING PINUP COLLECTION!! (PUG, Malco Modes, B.A.I.T.)

95 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by Chelsi Pascua

"Hi! Not sure if you're interested in swapping (I understand the need to pay bills!),…"

Jessica DiLullo replied Jul 17, 2015 to XL/L PUG for sale UPDATED

34 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by StelLa TeLla

"Hi Ruby! Not sure if you saw my initial response to this, but the Vamp dress is stil…"

Jessica DiLullo replied Aug 1, 2014 to FOR SALE! Size XL Vamp, Courtesan, and Tie Me Up!

23 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Ruby Spencer

"Hi Ruby! I haven't heard from anyone about the vamp, so it's yours if you are still…"

Jessica DiLullo replied Jul 28, 2014 to FOR SALE! Size XL Vamp, Courtesan, and Tie Me Up!

23 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Ruby Spencer

"TIE ME UP SOLD"

Jessica DiLullo replied Jul 27, 2014 to FOR SALE! Size XL Vamp, Courtesan, and Tie Me Up!

23 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Ruby Spencer

"Yes ma'am! The vamp dress is still available! There is one lovely ahead of you who i…"

Jessica DiLullo replied Jul 8, 2014 to FOR SALE! Size XL Vamp, Courtesan, and Tie Me Up!

23 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Ruby Spencer

"The Tie Me Up is still available for sale! So sorry for the delay, things are a litt…"

Jessica DiLullo replied Jul 8, 2014 to FOR SALE! Size XL Vamp, Courtesan, and Tie Me Up!

23 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Ruby Spencer

"The Vamp is still available! So sorry for the delay, life has been pure insanity as…"

23 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Ruby Spencer

"That it is! It is clean and ready to ship tomorrow, if you are interested!"

Jessica DiLullo replied Jun 18, 2014 to FOR SALE! Size XL Vamp, Courtesan, and Tie Me Up!

23 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Ruby Spencer

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service