Tabitha Hale's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Gerri! I would like this if it's still available! Shipping to US.... You can message…"

Tabitha Hale replied Oct 4, 2013 to Selling Small Green Ava!

2 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Gerri Dickson

"Hey Crystal I am under a time crunch for the dresses and since I haven't heard anyth…"

Tabitha Hale replied May 11, 2013 to FOR SALE Deadly Dames, Pinup Couture & Dixiefried S/M Dresses **FREE SHIPPING** (US only)

20 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Miss Shapen

"Yes and yes! :)"

Tabitha Hale replied May 8, 2013 to 4 New PUG/Stop Staring Dresses (Various Sizes)

5 May 8, 2013
Reply by Tabitha Hale

"Sure Jesi, I can do that :) ..... I'm a 28" waist as well and it fits beautifully!"

Tabitha Hale replied May 8, 2013 to 4 New PUG/Stop Staring Dresses (Various Sizes)

5 May 8, 2013
Reply by Tabitha Hale

"Hey Jessie ... see msg for you at the end of this thread :)"

Tabitha Hale replied May 8, 2013 to FOR SALE Deadly Dames, Pinup Couture & Dixiefried S/M Dresses **FREE SHIPPING** (US only)

20 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Miss Shapen

"Hey Jessie... can you shoot me a friend request or pm on FB? I wanted to send you a…"

Tabitha Hale replied May 8, 2013 to FOR SALE Deadly Dames, Pinup Couture & Dixiefried S/M Dresses **FREE SHIPPING** (US only)

20 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Miss Shapen

"I couldn't see that you had a picture attached to this post from my phone and I see…"

20 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Miss Shapen

"I am interested in the blue nautical and the white sailor dress. Do you have a link…"

Tabitha Hale replied May 7, 2013 to FOR SALE Deadly Dames, Pinup Couture & Dixiefried S/M Dresses **FREE SHIPPING** (US only)

20 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Miss Shapen

"LOL! I feel giddy when I get goodies from you! ;) (BTW, I might follow up on this dr…"

Tabitha Hale replied Apr 9, 2013 to WANTED M Military Secretary Tan/Green & Sailor Swing Navy with White Trim by Pinup Couture

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Tabitha Hale

"Here you go! Natalie is the BEST too!http://www.pinupgirlstyle.com/group/pug-swap-se…"

Tabitha Hale replied Apr 8, 2013 to WANTED M Military Secretary Tan/Green & Sailor Swing Navy with White Trim by Pinup Couture

4 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Tabitha Hale

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service