Alex M (GalTiki)'s Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there Natalie,I am interested in your "NWT Sample navy Priscilla, S" Given it is…"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied Nov 16, 2014 to Deadly Dames Man Trap S, red Corset skirt M, dancing horses Jenny skirt M

19 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Natalie Paddycakes

"Hello again, Alison, (^_^) I am just sending you a pm with questions regarding a few…"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied Nov 6, 2014 to For Sale: XS Perfect Pencil Skirts, XS Monica Dress, and XS Natasha Dress

7 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Alex M (GalTiki)

"Thank you, Alison. I shall take it please. I will send you a private message with my…"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied Oct 8, 2014 to For Sale: XS Perfect Pencil Skirts, XS Monica Dress, and XS Natasha Dress

7 Nov 6, 2014

"Hello — I am interested in your Monica. Would you be able to give me your sizing/fit…"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied Oct 6, 2014 to For Sale: XS Perfect Pencil Skirts, XS Monica Dress, and XS Natasha Dress

7 Nov 6, 2014

"Thank you for your patience and all the helpful information, Alfre. I am afraid tha…"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied Jun 20, 2014 to SALE/SWAP VSBM Ciro Cocktail Dress XS

10 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Goldenglam

"Thank you, Alfre. I am a 30DD/32D and 5"4.5 with a longer waist. I shall go over you…"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied Jun 19, 2014 to SALE/SWAP VSBM Ciro Cocktail Dress XS

10 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Goldenglam

"Hello there, Alfre. May I ask a few questions, please. > what is the length of…"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied Jun 19, 2014 to SALE/SWAP VSBM Ciro Cocktail Dress XS

10 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Goldenglam

"sent you a message. :)"

Alex M (GalTiki) replied May 13, 2014 to Eviction/Moving Sale! (Various Sizes)

17 May 13, 2014
Reply by Angela McGuire

"Great! To California, there are two shipping options I can offer you.1) Small Packet…"

17 May 13, 2014
Reply by Angela McGuire

"Hi Katie — glad I didn't mess up. Let me know if you have any questions. The Spider…"

17 May 13, 2014
Reply by Angela McGuire

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service