Kathryn Stokes's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Natasha, Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, stupid travel for work! Just let…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Feb 11, 2013 to Tons of PUG & Deadly Dames XS For Sale

17 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Hi Joanna, Just a quick note to let you know I've just paid for the skirt through Pa…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 15, 2013 to Selling Small, Medium, Large and XS Pug Stuff-Sold Out Skully Brooch

7 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Haha, don't tempt me to buy more :P  I swear PUG is such an addiction, there is more…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 15, 2013 to Tons of PUG & Deadly Dames XS For Sale

17 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"That's good to know on both dresses :) I'll take both of them, is it ok to pay next…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 9, 2013 to Tons of PUG & Deadly Dames XS For Sale

17 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Thanks for that, I noticed that the measurements weren't online anymore. Is there an…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 8, 2013 to Tons of PUG & Deadly Dames XS For Sale

17 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Hi Natasha, what are the measurements on the Zooey? Do you know what shipping to NZ…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 8, 2013 to Tons of PUG & Deadly Dames XS For Sale

17 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Is the skull print still in good condition? I'm definitely very interested. I get pa…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 6, 2013 to Selling Small, Medium, Large and XS Pug Stuff-Sold Out Skully Brooch

7 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Eeeeekk I love the DD skirt with the skull! What are the measurements on it? Also wo…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 5, 2013 to Selling Small, Medium, Large and XS Pug Stuff-Sold Out Skully Brooch

7 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Completely agree :) Got 4 different Mimi's from her, love them all! Super fast shipp…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jan 3, 2013 to Natalie PaddyCakes Seller Review

5 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Lola

"Hi, I'm keen on your Mimi dresses (except the Asian flower, I've got that one alread…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Dec 14, 2012 to For Sale PUG's Golightly Dress NWT SMALL and XSMALL $26

36 May 24, 2013
Reply by Cyd Cherie

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service