Meghan McCarron's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm very interested in the vamp dress..how much would you want for shipping to Canad…"

Meghan McCarron replied Jul 17, 2015 to SELL: PUG Pink Castle Jenny Skirt and DD Vamp Dress Blk (Small)- $70 each =)

7 Jul 29, 2015
Reply by Peggy Ng

"Edited because I checked the size chart..and it won't fit. Boo."

Meghan McCarron replied Jun 10, 2015 to Selling size Small Deadly Dames Vamp Dress and Rago shapewear

3 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Meghan McCarron

"Allie- It looks like shipping would be around the $15 mark. If you're still interest…"

Meghan McCarron replied Feb 11, 2013 to WANTED: S DD Je T'Adore Dress in Victorian Rose

5 May 9, 2013
Reply by Allie

"I've got one I'd be willing to part with. It's in new condition, worn once to a wedd…"

Meghan McCarron replied Feb 11, 2013 to WANTED: S DD Je T'Adore Dress in Victorian Rose

5 May 9, 2013
Reply by Allie

"Size up! I've got this dress in the Victorian Rose print. I was ok according to the…"

Meghan McCarron replied Nov 23, 2012 to Wanted - L'Amour dress w/ pink chiffon overlay/gingham - M or L??

2 Nov 23, 2012
Reply by Sandra

"I got it...sent payment via paypal. You should have it now...."

Meghan McCarron replied Oct 6, 2012 to SELL S Natasha Cherry Dress NWT $80 includes shipping

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Shay D

"How much would shipping be to Nova Scotia, Canada? "

Meghan McCarron replied Oct 6, 2012 to Black Natalie Size S, new with tags. 39USD+ shipping.

7 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Lola

"I most definitely want this!  Just need your Paypal info..and I'll send payment righ…"

Meghan McCarron replied Oct 6, 2012 to SELL S Natasha Cherry Dress NWT $80 includes shipping

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Shay D

"How much would you charge for shipping to Canada?"

Meghan McCarron replied Oct 5, 2012 to SELL S Natasha Cherry Dress NWT $80 includes shipping

6 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Shay D

"Still for sale! Price negotiable within reason.."

Meghan McCarron replied Sep 17, 2012 to SELL: Deadly Dames Je T'Adore Dress in Victorian Rose Print S

1 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Meghan McCarron

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service