Christina's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Interested in the TD Crepe Myrtle if its still available "

Christina replied Apr 22, 2015 to SELLING: Folter, Banana Republic Dresses - Size 10, XL

4 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Lindsay Jones

"They have this one at Retoglam.com :D https://retroglam.com/store/product-girls/pinu…"

Christina replied Mar 27, 2015 to Wanted: Jenny dress in Cherry Print - M

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Christina

"I missed it when it was on sale too over the summer... kicking myself now!"

Christina replied Nov 18, 2014 to WANTED: FLUER DE LIS HARLEY DRESS BLACK & GOLD (L OR XL)

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Christina

"Hi Ruby Woo, I was just wondering if you were able to win the bid on this Fleur de l…"

Christina replied Nov 18, 2014 to WANTED: FLUER DE LIS HARLEY DRESS BLACK & GOLD (L OR XL)

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Christina

"Thanks Sequoia. I will keep this in mind! I was thinking of getting the XL... especi…"

Christina replied Nov 5, 2014 to WANTED/ISO PUG Jenny Skirt or Bella Donna dress L in Italian Landscape also BERNIE DEXTER BBQ print dress L

3 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Sequoia

"Hope this doesn't send you on a wild goose chase... just saw this large mustard bird…"

Christina replied Oct 28, 2014 to Seeking several L/M items, mustard Birdie and more

8 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Amy Harman

"So sorry to hear that! :( I hope you will find your dress! :("

Christina replied Oct 23, 2014 to Seeking several L/M items, mustard Birdie and more

8 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Amy Harman

"No problem :) I hope you get it! :D"

Christina replied Oct 22, 2014 to Seeking several L/M items, mustard Birdie and more

8 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Amy Harman

"Hi Amy, Did you see this on the PUG swap/sell facebook group? yellow and pink birdie…"

Christina replied Oct 22, 2014 to Seeking several L/M items, mustard Birdie and more

8 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Amy Harman

"If for whatever reason Tiffany changes her mind with the TD plaid dress I'll take it…"

Christina replied Sep 17, 2014 to Small variety of pug items for sale - m, l

21 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Anna Shelton

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service