SnowWhite's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey hon! Got your mesage, and yes they are both 33 inches with stretch fabric. :) "

SnowWhite replied Jan 15, 2017 to Trashy Diva Dresses sizes 14, 16

6 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Krustyloo

"sure thing! send me your paypal and I'll send an invoice. Are you OK with $5 for pri…"

SnowWhite replied Jan 15, 2017 to Trashy Diva Dresses sizes 14, 16

6 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Krustyloo

"Hi!  Sorry, just saw your message. I'm not super keen on letting them go for very fa…"

SnowWhite replied Aug 13, 2016 to Wheels and Dollbaby Black Beauty, Gold Lurex, size 14 (US Large) and Inky Pinky/black and cream cake ruffle tops

15 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Amanda Hastings

"Invoice sent! Thank you. :)"

SnowWhite replied Jul 29, 2016 to PUG Black Gathered Jenny, Black Taffeta Jenny, BoBWorlds skirt, Black Canvas Underskirt, Red Jailbird Top, Black Sabrina Top - -All size L

18 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Cherie Shipwreck

"I certainly would! Are you ok with $5 priority shipping? I like to ship with trackin…"

SnowWhite replied Jul 28, 2016 to PUG Black Gathered Jenny, Black Taffeta Jenny, BoBWorlds skirt, Black Canvas Underskirt, Red Jailbird Top, Black Sabrina Top - -All size L

18 Jul 29, 2016

"I'm refunding you the shipping, because you're totally right, I didn't put anything…"

SnowWhite replied Jul 28, 2016 to Jenny Leaves Skirt size L

5 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by SnowWhite

"No worried doll! I hate to ask, but are you OK with $5.00 priority shipping? Shippin…"

SnowWhite replied Jul 28, 2016 to PUG Black Gathered Jenny, Black Taffeta Jenny, BoBWorlds skirt, Black Canvas Underskirt, Red Jailbird Top, Black Sabrina Top - -All size L

18 Jul 29, 2016

"I'd sell it to you for $20 if you want it. Would you want it? :) I bought it only la…"

18 Jul 29, 2016

"Hi lady! I just saw your email this morning. *That* is exactly why one should never…"

18 Jul 29, 2016

"I changed my mind. If you are OK not getting the boxes, I'll waive shipping. I did s…"

SnowWhite replied Jul 28, 2016 to Wheels and Dollbaby Black Beauty, Gold Lurex, size 14 (US Large) and Inky Pinky/black and cream cake ruffle tops

15 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by Amanda Hastings

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service