Rebecca's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello :) is the priscilla dress and vamp dress in zebra still available?   thank you"

Rebecca replied Feb 4, 2014 to FOR SALE - X and XS items - brand new

14 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Nikki

"Hello :) i was just wondering whether the havana dress in the stripes is still avail…"

Rebecca replied Feb 4, 2014 to FOR SALE: PUG, Collectif, Trashy Diva dresses & skirts - Small/Med/Large

42 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Kay

"sorry! i havent checked my emails today or yesterday but no thank you to the dress,…"

Rebecca replied Nov 17, 2013 to For Sale: blue Malibu Tiki. Size Medium

8 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Denise ashbridge

"hello :)  thanks for the message, i live in australia though not the US, would you b…"

Rebecca replied Nov 15, 2013 to For Sale: blue Malibu Tiki. Size Medium

8 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Denise ashbridge

"ok cool !"

Rebecca replied Nov 14, 2013 to DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR MALIBU TIKI DRESS IN BLUE-MEDIUM

8 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Olivia

"Its on the 8th of december so i have time and i am in brisbane australia :)"

Rebecca replied Nov 14, 2013 to DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR MALIBU TIKI DRESS IN BLUE-MEDIUM

8 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Olivia

"Ill do $50 for the black M plus the $10 for the postage! Please keep me in mind firs…"

Rebecca replied Sep 21, 2013 to TRADE or SELL NEW with TAGS LAURA BYRNES cropped trousers in black M

14 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

"Hello Are these pants still available ?"

Rebecca replied Sep 18, 2013 to DD Cigarette Pants S, Cardigan with Cherries S

10 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Dottie DeVonne

"That's ok I wouldn't sell them either if I had them!"

Rebecca replied Sep 18, 2013 to For Sale: Small/Medium items from PUG, Deadly Dames, Trashy Diva, Bettie Page, Collectif and more!

32 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Kay

"Oh ok cool thank you Would you be looking to sell any of your jenny dresses? I know…"

Rebecca replied Sep 18, 2013 to For Sale: Small/Medium items from PUG, Deadly Dames, Trashy Diva, Bettie Page, Collectif and more!

32 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Kay

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service