Christy's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi sorry for the late reply the dragstrip dress is the black with polka dots. I have…"

Christy replied Aug 8, 2014 to thinking about swapping tie me up dress in fetish print size large

6 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Christy

"Hi! Would you be interested in a red Luscious dress in L? I know I've bought somethi…"

Christy replied Jul 31, 2014 to thinking about swapping tie me up dress in fetish print size large

6 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Christy

"Hi I have the red floral print birdie in L, it doesn't have the belt but I have a si…"

Christy replied Jul 31, 2014 to WANTED: LARGE BIRDIE/HAUNTED HOUSEWIFE

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Christy

"Hi, here it is. It's a little wrinkled because of it not being dry cleaned yet. Also…"

Christy replied Jul 2, 2014 to ISO: skirts/birdies and housewife dresses L or XL

19 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Christy

"Hi, I have a Birdie in the red floral print in a size large, I was going to post it…"

Christy replied Jun 25, 2014 to ISO: skirts/birdies and housewife dresses L or XL

19 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Christy

"Thank you so much, I received it today and it fits like a dream! PS whatever perfume…"

Christy replied May 29, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny - Sizes MED, LARGE, XL

61 May 31, 2014
Reply by Dee Dee

"Hey, my payment is sent, do you need anything else from me?"

Christy replied May 26, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny - Sizes MED, LARGE, XL

61 May 31, 2014
Reply by Dee Dee

"Nibbles4me@hotmail.com I think I've gotten something from you before, too."

Christy replied May 25, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny - Sizes MED, LARGE, XL

61 May 31, 2014
Reply by Dee Dee

"Great! I'd like to buy it, please :)"

Christy replied May 25, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny - Sizes MED, LARGE, XL

61 May 31, 2014
Reply by Dee Dee

"Hi, I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading your Edie dress for either a D…"

Christy replied May 24, 2014 to L PUG & Bernie Dexter Dresses for sale!

5 May 24, 2014
Reply by Christy

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service