Rachel Lillywhite's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there, Is your malibu tiki still going? If so, how much are you looking for? And…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Jan 20, 2016 to several items up for auction all plus size(mary blair, voodoo vixen, malibu tiki, birdie)

9 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Raechellie Riojas

"Hahaha.... Uh, I think more accurately I think you're being a bit 'ambitious' with h…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Aug 24, 2015 to RELISTING! eshak

4 Aug 24, 2015

"I'd still be interested in the malibu tiki if you would post to the UK for $100 incl…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Aug 19, 2015 to RELISTING! eshak

4 Aug 24, 2015

"Hi there, thanks for getting back to me, it is stunning but I think I could only str…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Jul 25, 2015 to 2X 3X Birdie Doris Malibu Tiki Voodoo Vixen Mary Blair

5 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Rachel Lillywhite

"Hi there, How much are you looking for for the malibu tiki? And would you ship to t…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Jul 24, 2015 to 2X 3X Birdie Doris Malibu Tiki Voodoo Vixen Mary Blair

5 Jul 25, 2015

"Hi there, This looks stunning; just a couple of questions - is it a true wrap skirt…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Jul 21, 2015 to Whirling Turban Sarong dress 2XL - 3XL ~Reduced Price $105~

3 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Amanda Hastings

"Hi there, A bit out of my price range I'm afraid I'm used to paying about $30 for p…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Apr 21, 2015 to Trade/Sell Various Size Seperate Tops and Dresses

5 Apr 21, 2015

"Hi there, Is the Je T'adore still available? My post code is W1T 4TJ and I'm in Lon…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Apr 20, 2015 to Trade/Sell Various Size Seperate Tops and Dresses

5 Apr 21, 2015

"Hi there! How much are you asking for the J'Tadore dress? Also would you be willing…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Apr 8, 2015 to Trade/Sell Various Size Seperate Tops and Dresses

5 Apr 21, 2015

"Hi there, Do you still have the troublemaker? I've been looking for this FOREVER :s…"

Rachel Lillywhite replied Feb 5, 2015 to Selling: Birdie and Malibu Tiki Dresses

5 Feb 5, 2015

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service