Shelby Hott's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the tip! I love PUG dresses and I'll have to check those types out! :)"

Shelby Hott replied Aug 26, 2013 to UPDATED!! SELL: XL DRESSES BY PINUP GIRL AND DIXIEFRIED

32 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Rhinestone Rockwell

"I think I'll have to pass Stephanie. And I totally understand! It's a gorgeous dress…"

Shelby Hott replied Aug 26, 2013 to UPDATED!! SELL: XL DRESSES BY PINUP GIRL AND DIXIEFRIED

32 Nov 19, 2013

"$100 is a little high for me. I'd be willing to do $70 and still pay shipping. I'm n…"

32 Nov 19, 2013

"I'm interested in the peacock birdie. How much are you looking for and what kind of…"

32 Nov 19, 2013

"Thanks for checking! It might be a little small for me, but it looks like you may ha…"

Shelby Hott replied Apr 26, 2013 to FOR SALE: Birdie Peacock Dress Size: Medium $50 OBO

11 May 9, 2013
Reply by Emma Meow

"Waist and bust. I've also heard the sleeves tend to run a little tight."

Shelby Hott replied Apr 26, 2013 to FOR SALE: Birdie Peacock Dress Size: Medium $50 OBO

11 May 9, 2013
Reply by Emma Meow

"Does this dress tend to run true to size? Do you happen to have the measurements?"

11 May 9, 2013
Reply by Emma Meow

"I sent you a message with my email. I'm definitely interested in it :)"

Shelby Hott replied Mar 28, 2013 to For Sale Medium Heidi. Black Large Jeanie Lurex Top

15 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Ann Lewis

"I'd be interested in the medium cherry heidi if you still have it!"

Shelby Hott replied Mar 27, 2013 to For Sale Medium Heidi. Black Large Jeanie Lurex Top

15 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Ann Lewis

"Hi Sarah! Do you have any other pictures of the birdie in Peacock? Thanks!"

Shelby Hott replied Feb 19, 2013 to Closed

57 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Sarah Sim

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service