Monica Gadberry's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you have any pictures of the shorts? I for sure want the lime green skirt"

Monica Gadberry replied Apr 18, 2016 to LOTS of Pinup Couture/Deadly Dames/Vintage FS!

32 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Megan Tamas

"I'll take this :) pole_vaulter2002@msn.com for paypal."

Monica Gadberry replied Apr 18, 2016 to LOTS of Pinup Couture/Deadly Dames/Vintage FS!

32 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Megan Tamas

"The lime green skirt and the black shorts"

32 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Megan Tamas

"Interested in the skirt and possibly the shorts. If purchased together would you dis…"

32 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Megan Tamas

"I tried to send you an email but it won't go through at the address given . I am int…"

Monica Gadberry replied Oct 28, 2014 to REDUCED!! Medium Zebra Print Vamp and Small Blue Micheline For Sale

12 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Stephanie Z

"What is your email? I'm interested in the blue micheline dress for sure. Also the va…"

Monica Gadberry replied Oct 27, 2014 to REDUCED!! Medium Zebra Print Vamp and Small Blue Micheline For Sale

12 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Stephanie Z

"Hi Niki- just wanted to let you know that I did purchase this dress. Thanks for the…"

Monica Gadberry replied Oct 24, 2014 to ISO/WANTED Natasha wiggle dress in Small, will take an XS also

6 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Monica Gadberry

"Can you please email me at pole_vaulter2002@cox.net. I'm like 99% sure I'll take it…"

Monica Gadberry replied Oct 22, 2014 to ISO/WANTED Natasha wiggle dress in Small, will take an XS also

6 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Monica Gadberry

"Thanks!"

Monica Gadberry replied Oct 22, 2014 to ISO/WANTED Natasha wiggle dress in Small, will take an XS also

6 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Monica Gadberry

"Is the Natasha cherries still available?"

Monica Gadberry replied Oct 19, 2014 to Closet Cleanout! PUG, Hell Bunny, Voodoo Vixen and more in sizes M-L

65 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Angelique Kuster

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service