Zoe N's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm interested in the Natasha, do you know how much shipping would be to the UK?"

Zoe N replied Sep 13, 2013 to Calling all Plus Size Pinups! 2X/3X Bettie Page Clothing, Pinup Girl Clothing, and Mod-Cloth Items

13 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by sandy francis

"That's fine, I'm used to paying for shipping! Let me know the total and I'll PayPal…"

Zoe N replied Aug 26, 2013 to UPDATED!! SELL: XL DRESSES BY PINUP GIRL AND DIXIEFRIED

32 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Rhinestone Rockwell

"Still interested if Shelby passes, forgot to mention I'm in the UK, is that OK for s…"

Zoe N replied Aug 26, 2013 to UPDATED!! SELL: XL DRESSES BY PINUP GIRL AND DIXIEFRIED

32 Nov 19, 2013

"Also interested in the peacock birdie if Shelby doesn't take it! :)"

32 Nov 19, 2013

"Would you ship internationally? If so, do you know how much shipping to the UK would…"

Zoe N replied Aug 19, 2013 to For Sale- M, L, XL, 1X and 2X

4 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Taryn Asselstine

"That sounds great : ) If you PM me your details I'll send the money by Paypal now.…"

Zoe N replied Sep 5, 2012 to SOLD! SELL or SWAP - 2X Annalise Dress in Black with Blue Swallows, BNWT

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Jen Traeger

"Sorry I didn't make myself clear, I'll swap both dresses for the Annalise if you lik…"

Zoe N replied Sep 5, 2012 to SOLD! SELL or SWAP - 2X Annalise Dress in Black with Blue Swallows, BNWT

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Jen Traeger

"I have the black Natalie dress NWT and a lightly worn tan / green military dress if…"

8 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Jen Traeger

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service