Raechellie Riojas's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Yay! So,  forgot to mention this in the post but the belt is long gone. If you are s…"

Raechellie Riojas replied Jun 7, 2016 to Closet Purge Lots to sell: 3X, 4X, 2X and Shoes New/ Barely Worn (Birdie, DD Capris)

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Raechellie Riojas

"sorry, that piece has been sold. "

Raechellie Riojas replied Jan 20, 2016 to several items up for auction all plus size(mary blair, voodoo vixen, malibu tiki, birdie)

9 Jan 20, 2016

"Haha! I'm not mad, and honestly, I've been avoiding my emails too. I can do $57, inc…"

Raechellie Riojas replied Nov 16, 2015 to Vintage late 50's early 60's Plus Size dress!

4 Nov 16, 2015

"what do you have to swap? I'm prolly looking for anything from PUG thats a 2X to a 4…"

Raechellie Riojas replied Oct 30, 2015 to Vintage late 50's early 60's Plus Size dress!

4 Nov 16, 2015

"I've already sent the invoice, I can try to make a readjustment to it. I will be hap…"

Raechellie Riojas replied Oct 12, 2015 to vamp tops 2X leopard and lavender

10 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Natassja Marie

"okay, where are you located so I can determine shipping? "

10 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Natassja Marie

"okay, send me you email so that I can send you photos of the item, as well as an inv…"

10 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Natassja Marie

"yupp, $8. If you were international, obviously it would be more. Give me your paypal…"

Raechellie Riojas replied Oct 11, 2015 to several items up for auction all plus size(mary blair, voodoo vixen, malibu tiki, birdie)

9 Jan 20, 2016

"shipping is $8, depending on where you live, where are you located? "

Raechellie Riojas replied Oct 11, 2015 to several items up for auction all plus size(mary blair, voodoo vixen, malibu tiki, birdie)

9 Jan 20, 2016

"I had it up on ebay for $90 or best offer with $8. I cant accept less than $70, so w…"

9 Jan 20, 2016

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service