Olivia's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in Australia btw Helen, you didn't mention preference for national/internatio…"

Olivia replied Apr 13, 2014 to Heidi's for sale - Large - Now all SOLD

12 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Kasey Kupcake

"Royal blue SOLD if Ruth changes her mind.There don't seem to be policies set in plac…"

Olivia replied Apr 13, 2014 to Heidi's for sale - Large - Now all SOLD

12 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Kasey Kupcake

"I have the Malibu Tiki dress in pink with yellow! I love it but I'm way too busty fo…"

Olivia replied Nov 23, 2013 to DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR MALIBU TIKI DRESS IN BLUE-MEDIUM

8 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Olivia

"how does the dress fit around the bust? I'm busty and I'd hate for it to not fit pro…"

Olivia replied Apr 1, 2013 to SOLD: Je T'Adore size M and Military Secretary size L

19 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kirsti Salmi

",Would you post internationally to Australia? I'll take the Jadore if you will! "

Olivia replied Mar 31, 2013 to SOLD: Je T'Adore size M and Military Secretary size L

19 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Kirsti Salmi

"Thanks Jennifer! I'm more interested in a plain one that it a bit more subtle than t…"

Olivia replied Mar 26, 2013 to WANTED: Heidi dress in size M

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Olivia

"No p"

Olivia replied Feb 18, 2013 to WANTED: Tiki dress in pink or blue size Large!

7 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Olivia

"They only made it in the original halter style didn't they? I really like the blue w…"

Olivia replied Feb 17, 2013 to WANTED: Tiki dress in pink or blue size Large!

7 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Olivia

"Thankyou so much for replying Joelle! I was lucky enough to actually get my hands on…"

Olivia replied Feb 17, 2013 to WANTED: Tiki dress in pink or blue size Large!

7 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Olivia

"Hi! Yes I am and will sell for $65 plus postage. I live in Australia can you let me…"

Olivia replied Jan 29, 2013 to WANTED: Tiki dress size M/L in pink/blue/yellow and Niagara bengaline pink in L

2 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Olivia

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service