Nilay Engin's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Mimi GoLightly Dress is sold. Reduced: Cutiepie May Janes both in Red and Black. New…"

Nilay Engin replied Aug 1, 2013 to FOR SALE: Brand New & Like New XS Dresses and Brand new Size 7 shoes

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Nilay Engin

"Deadly Dames Courtesan Wiggle Dress is sold. Added:  Birdie Dress in royal blue DISC…"

Nilay Engin replied Jul 25, 2013 to FOR SALE: Brand New & Like New XS Dresses and Brand new Size 7 shoes

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Nilay Engin

"The beading detail is amazing. The number of beads are larger at the bust and a…"

Nilay Engin replied Oct 12, 2012 to SELL MEDIUM BEADED LONG DRESS SIZE 8 BRAND NEW INCREDIBLE PRICE

5 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Jessica R. Corder

"Hi Jessica, There are 6 pictures already posted up there. You need to click on those…"

Nilay Engin replied Oct 12, 2012 to SELL MEDIUM BEADED LONG DRESS SIZE 8 BRAND NEW INCREDIBLE PRICE

5 Oct 12, 2012

"And more pictures"

Nilay Engin replied Oct 11, 2012 to SELL MEDIUM BEADED LONG DRESS SIZE 8 BRAND NEW INCREDIBLE PRICE

5 Oct 12, 2012

"Got it and yo ugot your $s. Soooo, hoping and wishing to fit into this mean number w…"

Nilay Engin replied Aug 26, 2012 to SOLD Brand new navy Audrey skirt in XS

9 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Chloe Giselle Trevino

"Chloe, I absolutely hate anything that is not digital, but if that's what you really…"

Nilay Engin replied Aug 26, 2012 to SOLD Brand new navy Audrey skirt in XS

9 Aug 26, 2012

"Hi Chloe! I don't have a trade for it other than $s. Sooo, Will you include the shi…"

Nilay Engin replied Aug 25, 2012 to SOLD Brand new navy Audrey skirt in XS

9 Aug 26, 2012

"Hi! On Heidi, is that bow detachable or do I have to cut it out to remove that hideo…"

Nilay Engin replied Aug 23, 2012 to For Sale: Ruby Red Heidi w/ Bow (XS) and Cherry Natasha (S), Heartbreaker Sweetie (XS)

3 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Leah Adams

"Hi! Any particular reason that you don't want this dress? I am not a big fan of the…"

Nilay Engin replied Aug 23, 2012 to NWT Dixiefried Tiki Tiwst Dress in Banana Print (XS) $120 including shipping

7 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Kristen

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service