Melissa D's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"is this till available? if so can you let me know, here or even on facebook (Melissa…"

Melissa D replied Apr 7, 2016 to TRADE FOR SMALL/SELL Yellow Golightly Lily Dress XS

28 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Melissa D

"can you email me pics ?"

Melissa D replied Jun 2, 2014 to XS and Small for sale!! PinUp Couture!!! Deadly Dames etc

8 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Angela McGuire

"Are the Jayne tops still avail? I may be interested in those pending measurments. I…"

Melissa D replied Jun 2, 2014 to XS and Small for sale!! PinUp Couture!!! Deadly Dames etc

8 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Angela McGuire

"Angela I have responded to all of your emails, I would check you spam box maybe. Its…"

8 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Angela McGuire

"If anyone has a 2nd one I woykd be forever grateful my direct email is BillyHairFlow…"

Melissa D replied May 29, 2014 to Looking for Pug promo code!

3 May 29, 2014
Reply by Melissa D

"Just wanted to add that she is an A+++++ seller ♡ I have purchased 3 items from her…"

Melissa D replied May 26, 2014 to Nov 14 - New Items and PRICES REDUCED! XS/S dresses and tops! (Includes PUG, Bettie Page, Bernie Dexter, HoH, Collectif, etc.)

63 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by Lisa K

"Thank you, what $ are you asking for them"

Melissa D replied May 8, 2014 to XS and S PUG (and other brands) Items Listed For Sale

5 May 8, 2014
Reply by Melissa D

"I would like the voodoo vixen amd jenny skirt! Please"

Melissa D replied May 8, 2014 to XS and S PUG (and other brands) Items Listed For Sale

5 May 8, 2014
Reply by Melissa D

"Definitely interested in this!!! I know I always an XS.. Here is my email and FB bil…"

Melissa D replied May 8, 2014 to SELL: (XS) Deadly Dames Babydoll Dress in Green Leopard

7 May 18, 2014
Reply by Krystal V.

"I just got your note about the Erin in my phone but don't have any clue how to reply…"

Melissa D replied Jul 7, 2013 to FOR SALE roll call for XS ladies looking for NWT PUG!

33 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Melissa D

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service