Linda Rust's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love the purple harlequin if you will post to australia :)"

Linda Rust replied Apr 27, 2016 to jenny,trousers,dorothys prices dropped!

4 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Cindy Fourneau

"Hi:) Do you still have the elephant dress for sale?"

Linda Rust replied Nov 10, 2015 to AU SELL>Masuimi dress in Deep Plum. Size L. Luscious Dress in Black with Pink Edward The Elephant. Size L.

2 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Linda Rust

"Posted! Tracking no: RQ051371399AU I managed to rip off the tags when I was sliding…"

Linda Rust replied Jan 8, 2015 to For Sale Deadly Dames Tropical Temptress Dress L nwt AU

13 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Peanut the Pug

"Has come through fine - I will send in the next couple of hours and let you know the…"

Linda Rust replied Jan 8, 2015 to For Sale Deadly Dames Tropical Temptress Dress L nwt AU

13 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Peanut the Pug

"Done:) I can post it first thing tomorrow as soon as I receive payment."

13 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Peanut the Pug

"Hi! I checked today - it's $46 with tracking (two types - either tracked partially w…"

Linda Rust replied Jan 7, 2015 to For Sale Deadly Dames Tropical Temptress Dress L nwt AU

13 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Peanut the Pug

"Hi:) Happy to do that. I just checked to see what postage would be - I think it woul…"

Linda Rust replied Jan 6, 2015 to For Sale Deadly Dames Tropical Temptress Dress L nwt AU

13 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Peanut the Pug

"The black if you still have them (if not, the red!) :)"

Linda Rust replied Jun 17, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny, Collectif, Kiss Me Deadly & more - MED, LG, 12-14

22 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Lynn Bozell

"Hi Bonnie, I got your invoice, but it was only for the $40 - I was looking for the l…"

Linda Rust replied Jun 17, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny, Collectif, Kiss Me Deadly & more - MED, LG, 12-14

22 Jun 19, 2014

"Yes:) Paypal? You can send an invoice to me - poptartlr@hotmail.com"

22 Jun 19, 2014

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service