Ms. Natalie Ruth's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I have some dresses that I'd be willing to trade for this if you're interested: NEW…"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Jun 10, 2014 to Selling XS Niagara Dress in Tiffany Blue Bengaline

2 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Kelli Casey

"New Items have been added!!"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Jun 8, 2014 to FOR SALE/TRADE: PUG wiggle dresses, a pair of Calvin Klein heels

5 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Ms. Natalie Ruth

"Hi Ruth, They usually have a big yard sale on an annual basis.  It's hosted in South…"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Feb 20, 2014 to TRADE: Harlequin shorts and Je ta'dore Dress XS for SMALL

2 Feb 20, 2014

"Julia Mc Grail?"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Nov 5, 2013 to FOR SALE/TRADE: PUG wiggle dresses, a pair of Calvin Klein heels

5 Jun 8, 2014

"Hi Julia, I'm guessing shipping might be like $10 due to the size that the box would…"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Oct 30, 2013 to FOR SALE/TRADE: PUG wiggle dresses, a pair of Calvin Klein heels

5 Jun 8, 2014

"I have a pair of black Kiss Me Deadly capris for sale on here. They're labeled a med…"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Oct 15, 2013 to WANTED: Deadly Dames Capris in XS/S

4 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Sara

"How much would you be willing to sell your green paris dress for?"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Oct 6, 2013 to Wanted: S Black Paris dress

4 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Éibhie NíGhríofa

"Ok sounds good. Send me your address and I'll ship it to you as soon as payment clea…"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Sep 30, 2013 to OLD POST

44 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda

"I'm a 27-27.5" waist and they fit me perfect but too snug to be comfortable when sit…"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Sep 26, 2013 to OLD POST

44 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda

"I have a Ridley top in red gingham, size small. It's new without tags. Unfortunately…"

Ms. Natalie Ruth replied Sep 26, 2013 to OLD POST

44 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service