Jillian Balandran's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Take $80 for the pink Jayne?"

Jillian Balandran replied Sep 22, 2014 to Earthquake Closet CLEANOUT!!! Size Large and XL

13 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Candace Zook

"Will you trade??"

Jillian Balandran replied Jun 10, 2013 to FOR Sale L Pinup Couture Lizbeth Day of the Dead Wiggle dress- DISCONTINUED

17 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Timarie Franco

"Says $10 fed ex, but I'm sure I could do them USPS for like $5. They're your if you…"

Jillian Balandran replied Jun 7, 2013 to Vintage glasses, super cute, 3 rhinestones on each wing, come with orignal case $40 usd obo, shipping incl. obo. Paypal only

14 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Jillian Balandran

"Sorry that won't fit, large is pushing it for the girls. I'm a 34G lol"

Jillian Balandran replied Jun 6, 2013 to REDUCED-Large green Marilyn swimsuit with rhinestones-worn once. Perfect condition! $60 OBO, paypal

5 Jun 6, 2013

"still available ladies!"

Jillian Balandran replied Jun 6, 2013 to REDUCED-Large green Marilyn swimsuit with rhinestones-worn once. Perfect condition! $60 OBO, paypal

5 Jun 6, 2013

"We're you still interested?  I'll sell them to you for $40"

Jillian Balandran replied Jun 6, 2013 to Vintage glasses, super cute, 3 rhinestones on each wing, come with orignal case $40 usd obo, shipping incl. obo. Paypal only

14 Jun 7, 2013

"Damn phone!! $30 not 39 lol"

Jillian Balandran replied Jun 4, 2013 to Vintage glasses, super cute, 3 rhinestones on each wing, come with orignal case $40 usd obo, shipping incl. obo. Paypal only

14 Jun 7, 2013

"I have a large green Marilyn with the brooches. Only worn 2x's"

Jillian Balandran replied Jun 2, 2013 to WANTED-Bettie or Marilyn swimsuit (or look-alike) size L or XL

3 Jun 2, 2013

"I'm in California :-)....just check postal service too but it's about the same"

Jillian Balandran replied May 31, 2013 to Vintage glasses, super cute, 3 rhinestones on each wing, come with orignal case $40 usd obo, shipping incl. obo. Paypal only

14 Jun 7, 2013

"$28, fed ex international ground. 10 business days"

Jillian Balandran replied May 31, 2013 to Vintage glasses, super cute, 3 rhinestones on each wing, come with orignal case $40 usd obo, shipping incl. obo. Paypal only

14 Jun 7, 2013

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service