Travelling the US from january to end of march ! Looking for Pin Up/retro photoshoots !

Hi guys ! 

I'll be travelling in the US for 3 months from the 7th of January til the 3rd of april 2013 & I was wondering if any of you guys are in contact with amazing photosgraphers in the areas I'll be travelling to ! 

Here are my travelling schedule ! 

8th january/3rd february : Miami, Florida 
5th february/3rd march : San Francisco, California 
5th march/24th march : Los Angeles, California 
26th march/2nd april : Las Vegas, Nevada 

So I'm looking for PIN UP, RETRO style photoshoots (obviously :p) & I'll be travelling with an extensive retro/vintage clothing/lingerie collection ! ^_^

Also if you are from these areas & you think about something fun to visit please tell me ! that would be really awesome ! ^_^ Thanks in advance !

I can't wait to come to the US & have tons of fun & can't wait to meet some of you guys during the Viva weekend ! <3

Viola

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Viola! I just wanted to see how you were doing and how all your shoots went? If you're at Viva next year we'll definitely have to meet up some time :)

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service