Creating a new, updated sales post!

Views: 1630

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kali!! I would like to buy the Marseilles dress. If you still have the Chelsea when I get paid next week, I will buy that one too :). But I DEFINITELY need that Marseilles !!!!!

Chelsea went overnight, but the Marseilles is yours if you want it. Let's make sure we're friended, then send me your email so I can invoice you :)

Got your payment! Will ship Mon. :) If you accept my friend request, I can PM you a photo of the receipt/tracking info. :) Thanks!

K

Interested in the Heidi black with white pindot!

Argh it just sold! :( Sorry! Red Heidi and Blue Ginger still avail.

Updated to reflect sales!

Updated!

Updated!

Updated!

Very interested in Blue Floral Dee Dee dress - do you happen to be able to dig up a size chart on this?

When you say "old run" I'm not sure what you mean and I'd just like to verify that the sizing is similar to current PUG sizing before buying. 

f it helps, the Evelyn in yellow floral in a 2x works for me, which was part of the 2010 collection as well - would that be sized the same? 

Or are you talking about an older run than that?

Hey Katherine! The pre-2012 DeeDee ran a little smaller than most PUG dresses. I can flat measure the bust and waist for you, though!

I flat-measured and doubled:

Bust (armpit to armpit, doubled): ~42"

Waist: ~34"

There looks to be a little more room in the bust given the darting of the bodice! The fabric is a little bit stretchy.

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service